The Simpsons Quotes
Simpson, there;s going to be a heart in my hand, either paper or yours.Nelson
- Permalink: Simpson, there;s going to be a heart in my hand, either paper or yours.
I'm afraid wives don't make passes at husbands who wear those glasses.Marge
- Permalink: I'm afraid wives don't make passes at husbands who wear those glasses.
Bart: Homer, Will you take me to buy a comic book Tuesday at midnight?
Homer: And miss the back half of Jimmy Kimmel? That's when he experiments, boy.
- Permalink: And miss the back half of Jimmy Kimmel? That's when he experiments, boy.
I cannot hide the snide inside!Comic book guy
- Permalink: I cannot hide the snide inside!
The closest thing I have to a father is the Obi-Wan doll in my store, and he comes from a race of celibate knights so...Comic Book Guy
Nerds don't get girls!Comic Book Guy
- Permalink: Nerds don't get girls!
I'm here to arrest and hopefully stage the prison suicide of the mastermind of this operation - Homer Simpson.FBI Agent
Lenny(on piracy): That was so much better than the cinema. It mixes the wonder of movie-going with the rush of stealing.
Carl: All we want is brand new, big-budget entertainment in our homes for nothing. Why doesn't Hollywood get that?
That was the greatest thing I've seen on a computer that I could talk about with you in the room.Homer