The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 19: "Lisa's Substitute" Quotes
Dear Miss Hoover. You have Lyme disease. We miss you. Kevin's biting me, come back soon. Here is a drawing of a spyrokeet. Love Ralph.Ralph
- Permalink: Dear Miss Hoover. You have Lyme disease. We miss you. Kevin's bi...
Mr. Bergstrom: Lisa, your homework is always so neat. How can I put this? Does your father help you with it?
Lisa: No. Homework's not my father's specialty.
Mr. Bergstrom: Well there's no shame in it, I mean, my dad ...
Lisa: Not mine.
Mr. Bergstrom: You didn't let me finish.
Lisa: Unless the next word was burp, you didn't have to.
- Permalink: Lisa, your homework is always so neat. How can I put this? Does ...
Ralph: What's Lyme Disease?
Principal Skinner: I'll field that one. Lyme disease is spread by small parasites called ticks. When a diseased tick attaches itself to you, it begins sucking your blood. Malignant spirochetes infect your bloodstream, eventually spreading to your spinal fluid and on into the brain.
Miss Hoover: The Brain? Oh dear god!
- Permalink: What's Lyme Disease? I'll field that one. Lyme disease is spre...
Miss Hoover: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be (Spells on blackboard) psychosomatic.
Ralph: Does that mean you're crazy?
Janey: No, that means she was faking it.
Miss Hoover: No, actually, it was a little of both.
- Permalink: You see, class, my Lyme Disease turned out to be <i>(Spells on b...
Miss Hoover: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you?
Lisa: That life is worth living.
- Permalink: He didn't touch my lesson plan. What did he teach you? That li...