The Office Season 3 Quotes
Jim: So Andy is in rare form today.
Karen: Yeah, you should not encourage him.
Jim: Encourage him? I'm the victim, okay? He's fishing for me. We've got to do something.
Karen: Look, I've got like fifteen new clients I inherited from Dwight and each file is password protected with a different mythical creature. So, I'm sorry. I can't.
Jim: Fine. Party pooper.
- Permalink: Hey. Hey. So Andy is in rare form today. Yeah, you should ...
Oscar: I really have no preference. We don't even have to have a party.
Michael: No, hey, hey. Don't be ridiculous. Of course we are going to have a party. A celebration of Oscar. Oscar night. And I want it to be Oscar-specific.
Oscar: Michael --
Michael: No, no, no. I mean, not because you're gay. Your gayness does not define you. Your Mexican-ness is what defines you to me. And I think we should celebrate Oscar's Mexicanity. So Phyllis... I want you to go find firecrackers. And a Chihuahua. Pam, in the frozen food section, Swanson makes a delightful chimichanga.
Oscar: Why don't you have me riding in on a donkey into the office like Pepe.
Michael: Ah, a burro, of course. If Oscar wants a donkey, let's get him one.
- Permalink: I really have no preference. We don't even have to have a party....
Love that Andy, right? Solid fellow. Seems smart enough. Likes me a lot. A lot. Too much. Like a crazy person. A little. Not super crazy... just... there's something about him that creeps me out. I can't really explain it. He's always up in my bidness. Which is ebonics for "being in my face and annoying the bejesus out of me." I don't understand how someone could have so little self-awareness.Michael
- Permalink: Love that Andy, right? Solid fellow. Seems smart enough. Likes m...
Angela: Oscar? I have a question. Would you like to join the party planning committee?
Oscar: The one of all women?
Oscar: Because I'm gay?
Angela: No. No. Certain events have transpired. And I've thought about certain things. And I'm sorry for the way those certain events transpired.
- Permalink: Oscar? I have a question. Would you like to join the party plann...
Andy: Hey, boss.
Michael: Hey, what's up.
Andy: Noooothin'. Ehrrrrrrrrr. Heh. Man. TGI-Wednesday. Am I right?
Andy: Gonna go home. Get my beer on. Get my "Lost" on. What are you doing later, wanna hang out?
Michael: I don't know. Maybe.
Andy: Well, I will take that as a maybe.
- Permalink: Hey, boss. Hey, what's up. Noooothin'. Ehrrrrrrrrr. Heh. Man...
Oscar: Hey, everyone.
Kevin: Oh, hello, Oscar. How was your GAY-cation?
Oscar: Oh, that's very funny.
Kevin: Yeah? I thought of it like, two seconds after you left!
- Permalink: Hey, everyone. Oh, hello, Oscar. How was your GAY-cation? Oh...
Jim: You gonna answer it?
Andy: I called it myself. I just thought you'd get a kick out of the new ring.
Andy: Side note. I'd just like to say I'm thrilled to be working directly beneath you.
Jim: Thank you.
Andy: I feel I have a lot to learn from you, even though you're younger and have less experience. So here's to the future... Andy and the Tuna.
- Permalink: You gonna answer it? I called it myself. I just thought you'd ...
I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough to face me.Dwight
- Permalink: I am ready to face any challenges that might be foolish enough t...
Dwight: For your convenience, I've broken it down into three parts: professional resume, athletic and special skills resume, and Dwight Schrute trivia.
- Permalink: Professional resume, athletic and special skills resume, and Dwi...
I have left Dunder-Mifflin after many record-breaking years and am officially on the job market. And it's very exciting.Dwight
- Permalink: I have left Dunder-Mifflin after many record-breaking years and ...
I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I am going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me.Michael
- Permalink: I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I am g...
I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe. You win.Jim
- Permalink: I miss Dwight. Congratulations, universe. You win.
Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.Michael
- Permalink: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for yo...
Jan: All right, well are you gonna take care of this?
Jan: What did I tell you about "yeppers?"
Michael: I don't... remember.
Jan: I told you not to say it. Do you remember that?
- Permalink: All right, well are you gonna take care of this? Yeppers. Wh...