The Office Season 3 Quotes
Packer: Halpert! Tall, queer, handsome as ever. Hey everybody it's me, Jim. Hello, hello. Todd Packer.
Karen: Karen Fillipelli. Jim's girlfriend.
Packer: Shut up!
Packer: Shut it!
Karen: That's rude.
Packer: Either this chick is a dude or Halpert got scared straight!
Michael: Yes. Yes! Oh! There-oh! [Clutches chest and falls to the floor]
Packer: What happened?
Michael: Oh God-
Packer: Quick somebody help! Help the man! [Pretends to kick Michael]
Michael: No, no, no!
- Permalink: Halpert! Tall, queer, handsome as ever. Hey everybody it's me, J...
Something's up with Jim and Karen. Not that I've been eavesdropping. It's not really any of my business, but I've gotten pretty good at reading the back of Jim's neck.Pam
- Permalink: Something's up with Jim and Karen. Not that I've been eavesdropp...
Karen: I guess Jim and I have had a little bit of a rough patch for the past couple weeks but we had some really good talks and actually now I think that we're better than ever.
[cut to Jim]
Jim: Karen and I had a long talk last night and the night before that and uh, every night, for the last five nights.
- Permalink: I guess Jim and I have had a little bit of a rough patch for the...
Michael: And remember no matter what, I will always love you.
Dwight: What if he's a murderer?
Michael: He's not going to be a murderer.
Dwight: Maybe that's how you die.
Michael: You know what, Dwight, do you want to do this, or no?
Dwight: I want to do this.
Michael: Okay. From the top. Ready? Three-
- Permalink: And remember no matter what, I will always love you. What if h...
Michael: Number eight, learn how to take off a woman's bra.
Michael: We will demonstrate on Pam.
Pam: No. No.
Michael: Come on.
- Permalink: Number eight, learn how to take off a woman's bra. What? We ...
To jump start a car, first pop the hood. Then you take these bad boys and clip them anywhere on the engine. Then you take these and clip them wherever.Michael
- Permalink: To jump start a car, first pop the hood. Then you take these bad...
Here are some things that I want to teach you that your mother won't be able to.Michael
- Permalink: Here are some things that I want to teach you that your mother w...
Michael: Hello son. If you're watching this, that means I'm already dead. Life is a road-
Dwight: How do you know it's going to be a boy?
Michael: How, would you stop interrupting please?
- Permalink: Hello son. If you're watching this, that means I'm already dead....
Michael: Guys! Beef: it's what's for dinner! Who wants some man meat?
Dwight: I do! I want some man meat!
Jim: Michael, Dwight would like your man meat.
Michael: Well then, my man meat he shall have.
- Permalink: It's what's for dinner! Who wants some man meat? I do! I want ...
I don't care what Jim says, that is not the real Ben Franklin. I am 99% sure.Dwight
- Permalink: I don't care what Jim says, that is not the real Ben Franklin. I...
It takes a big man to admit his mistake and that's what I did. The important thing is I learned something. I don't want somebody sucking up to me because they think I'm going to help their career. I want them sucking up to me because they genuinely love me. Hmm.Michael
- Permalink: It takes a big man to admit his mistake and that's what I did. T...
Jim: Hey, Ryan?
Jim: You wanna pull a prank on Andy?
Ryan: Not right now, but ask me again 10 years ago.
Jim: I liked you better when you were the temp.
Ryan: Yeah, me too.
- Permalink: Hey, Ryan? What? You wanna pull a prank on Andy? Not right...
Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.Michael
- Permalink: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for yo...
Jan: All right, well are you gonna take care of this?
Jan: What did I tell you about "yeppers?"
Michael: I don't... remember.
Jan: I told you not to say it. Do you remember that?
- Permalink: All right, well are you gonna take care of this? Yeppers. Wh...