The Office Season 3 Quotes
Kelly: I can't believe you're back together with Roy!
Pam: Oh, yeah! We have such a solid foundation, you know.
Kelly: Oh my God. You're so in love now.
Pam: Yeah. Oh, you should come to my art show, by the way.
Kelly: Oh, art show!
Pam: I mean, it's not a big deal, but I think a lot of people from the office will be there.
Kelly: ...Oh... yeah. Definitely... I'll be there. For sure.
- Permalink: I can't believe you're back together with Roy! Oh, yeah! We ha...
Pam's with Roy. I'm with Karen. And, uh, Brangelina is with Frangelina. Movin' on.Jim
- Permalink: Pam's with Roy. I'm with Karen. And, uh, Brangelina is with Fran...
I'm really happy to be back with Roy. I think it shows maturity. Maturity and dignity. ... Is that braggy? I don't mean it to be braggy.Pam
- Permalink: I'm really happy to be back with Roy. I think it shows maturity....
Roy: I can't wait for your art show tonight.
Pam: Okay, just so you know, it's just the students from my class in a little studio.
Roy: I wouldn't miss it for the world.
- Permalink: I can't wait for your art show tonight. Okay, just so you know...
Michael: Will they throw their hats, you think?
Michael: A lot of times, at a... school, or naval academy, after a rousing speech, the crowd would throw its hats high into the air.
Ryan: You understand nobody's graduating.
Michael: Yeah, I know, I know. I'm just saying if they did throw their hats I've got a great line for that: "May your hats fly as high as your dreams." ... That was a pretty good line.
Ryan: It doesn't apply.
Michael: I understand! Wow. Relax, spazzy boy.
- Permalink: Will they throw their hats, you think? What? A lot of times,...
If you bring your boss to class, it automatically bumps you up a full letter grade. So... I'd be stupid not to do it, right?Ryan
- Permalink: If you bring your boss to class, it automatically bumps you up a...
Michael: Oh hey, Kevin, nice of you to join us, where were you?
Kevin: My tire blew out on the way here, Michael.
Kevin: I almost died. I... I went into this skid...
Michael: Pop quiz.
Michael: Why is today a special day?
Kevin: I almost died.
Michael: Today's a special day, because I am being honored as a... visiting... professor, special lecturer, emeritus... how did you, how did you...
Ryan: You will be a guest speaker... in my Emerging Enterprises class.
Michael: In business school, Kevin. Business school.
- Permalink: Oh hey, Kevin, nice of you to join us, where were you? My tire...
Michael: There are four kinds of business: tourism, food service, railroads, and sales. And hospitals/manufacturing. And air travel.
- Permalink: Tourism, food service, railroads, and sales. And hospitals/manuf...
Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.Dwight
- Permalink: Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, Would an idiot do t...
They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash that your lucky if you even get a piece of your own cake. I say that's crazy. I say let them eat cake. Margaret Thatcher said that about marriage. Smart broad.Michael
- Permalink: They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash that your...
Michael: Phyllis. Phyllis! Wait! Please. I'm sorry. I just... I just wanted to make this a day to remember.
Phyllis: You found Uncle Al!
Michael: Yeah. Yeah. He's kind of a weirdo.
Phyllis: Thank you, Michael.
Michael: You're welcome.
- Permalink: Phyllis. Phyllis! Wait! Please. I'm sorry. I just... I just want...
Michael: I just want Phyllis to have a great day.
Uncle Al: Phyllis and you will be great together.
Michael: We are great together. We are a great team.
Uncle Al: The Celtics were a great team.
Michael: Yes. Yes. They were. Robert Parrish! I should talk to her. I don't want this to ruin her honeymoon.
Uncle Al: Nobody ever helped me. I had to do it myself. Even the doctor didn't know!
Michael: Dude, keep it together. I listened to you for half an hour even though most of that stuff went right over my head.
- Permalink: I just want Phyllis to have a great day. Phyllis and you will ...
Jan: All right, well are you gonna take care of this?
Jan: What did I tell you about "yeppers?"
Michael: I don't... remember.
Jan: I told you not to say it. Do you remember that?
- Permalink: All right, well are you gonna take care of this? Yeppers. Wh...
Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for you. They got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason. And you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.Michael
- Permalink: Bros before hoes. Why? Because your bros are always there for yo...