The Office Season 2 Quotes
Jim: I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear, but I needed you to hear it. Probably not good timing, I know that, I just â€”
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know. Once.
Pam: Well, I, um... I can't.
Pam: You have no idea ...
Jim: Don't do that.
Pam: ... what your friendship means to me.
Jim: Come on. I don't want to do that. I want to be more than that.
Pam: I can't. I'm really sorry if you misinterpreted things. It's probably my fault.
Jim: Not your fault. I'm sorry I misinterpreted our friendship.
- Permalink: I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear, but I needed y...
Jim: Hey, uh, can I talk to you about something?
Pam: About when you want to give me more of your money?
Jim: No, I...
Pam: Did you want to do that now? We can go inside. I'm feeling kind of good tonight.
Jim: I was just, um... I'm in love with you.
- Permalink: Hey, uh, can I talk to you about something? About when you wan...
I'm gonna chase this feeling.Toby
- Permalink: I'm gonna chase this feeling.
Codename Re/Max is here. No sign of Lan Jevinson.Dwight
- Permalink: Codename Re/Max is here. No sign of Lan Jevinson.
I am not having fire-eaters in a paper warehouse.Darryl
- Permalink: I am not having fire-eaters in a paper warehouse.
Michael: I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Jim: Oh, I think you mean the Aid to Afghanistan.
Michael: No, I mean Afghanistanis with AIDS.
Michael: That's a dog.
Pam: No, that's afghan.
Michael: That's a shawl.
Dwight: Wait, canine AIDS?
Michael: No, humans with AIDS.
Creed: Who has AIDS?
- Permalink: I am going to donate to Afghanistanis with AIDS. Oh, I think y...
[after winning the fridge] I've never owned a refrigerator before.Creed
- Permalink: I've never owned a refrigerator before.
Jim: Ever since I was a little kid, like eight or nine, I could sort of control things with my mind.
Dwight: I don't believe you. Continue.
- Permalink: Ever since I was a little kid, like eight or nine, I could sort ...
Kobe Bryant has a foundation, and he is so hot. And he gave his wife the biggest diamond ring. I know he didn't do it. Maybe he did it.Kelly
- Permalink: Kobe Bryant has a foundation, and he is so hot. And he gave his ...
I know it's illegal in Pennsylvania, but it's for charity, and I consider myself a great philanderer.Michael
- Permalink: I know it's illegal in Pennsylvania, but it's for charity, and I...
I taught Mike some, uh... some phrases to help with his interracial conversation. You know, stuff like, "fleece it out," "going mach 5," "dinkin' flicka." You know, things us Negroes say.Darryl
- Permalink: I taught Mike some, uh... some phrases to help with his interrac...
Michael said, "We must deceive them, so as not to hurt them, and in that way, we honor them."Dwight
- Permalink: Michael said, We must deceive them, so as not to hurt them, and ...
Want more The Office?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!