The Office Season 2 Episode 11: "Booze Cruise" Quotes
In an office, when you are ranking people, manager is higher than captain; on a boat, who knows, it's nebulous.Michael
- Permalink: In an office, when you are ranking people, manager is higher tha...
You know what? I would save the receptionist. Just wanted to clear that up.Jim
- Permalink: You know what? I would save the receptionist. Just wanted to cle...
Michael: Now on this ship that is the office, what is the sales department? Anyone?
Darryl: How about the sales department is the sails?
Michael: Yes Darryl, the sales department makes sales.
- Permalink: Now on this ship that is the office, what is the sales departmen...
Jim: What a night.
Michael: Well it was nice for you. Your friend got engaged.
Jim: She was always engaged.
Michael: Roy said the first one didn't count.
Jim: That's... great. [pauses] You know, to tell you the truth, I used to have a big thing for Pam. So...
Michael: Really? You're kidding me. You and Pam? Wow. I would've never put you two together. You really hid it well. God. I usually have a radar for stuff like that. [sighs] You know I made out with Jan?
Jim: Yeah, I know.
Michael: Yep, yep. Well, Pam is cute.
Jim: Yeah. She's really funny. And she's warm. And she's justâ€” I dunno.
Michael: Well if you like her so much, don't give up.
Jim: She's engaged.
Michael: BFD. Engaged ain't married.
Michael: Never, ever, ever give up.
- Permalink: What a night. Well it was nice for you. Your friend got engage...
Katy: Do you think that will ever be us?
Katy: What is wrong with you? Why did you even bring me here tonight?
Jim: I dunno. Let's break up.
- Permalink: Do you think that will ever be us? No. What is wrong with yo...
Angela: Hey, come inside and talk to me.
Dwight: I can't! Do you want us to run aground, woman?
- Permalink: Hey, come inside and talk to me. I can't! Do you want us to ru...
Jim: What happened to you?
Michael: Captain Jack has a problem with authority.
Jim: Oh, right, 'cause you announced that his ship was sinking.
Michael: He just totally lost it. If you ask me he caused the panic.
- Permalink: What happened to you? Captain Jack has a problem with authorit...
Captain Jack: I need a volunteer to come up and hold my stick.
Dwight: Me me me!
Captain Jack: Ah. Usually it's a woman.
Dwight: I'm stronger.
- Permalink: I need a volunteer to come up and hold my stick. Me me me! A...
Pam: Getting kinda rowdy down there.
Jim: Yeah. Darryl, Darryl, Darryl.
Pam: Sometimes I just don't get Roy.
Pam: Well, I mean, I don't know. So... What's it like dating a cheerleader?
Jim: Oh... um....
Pam: I'm cold.
- Permalink: Getting kinda rowdy down there. Yeah. Darryl, Darryl, Darryl. ...
Michael: Who's seen Titanic?
Jim: I'm not really sure what movie you're talking about. Are you sure you've got the title right?
Pam: I think you're thinking of The Hunt for Red October.
- Permalink: Who's seen Titanic? I'm not really sure what movie you're talk...
Last year Michael's theme was 'bowl over the competition.' So guess where we went.Oscar
- Permalink: Last year Michael's theme was 'bowl over the competition.' So gu...
Captain Jack: But I'm not only your ship's captain, I'm also your PARTY CAPTAIN!
Michael: YEAH, I'M YOUR PARTY CAPTAIN TOO!
Captain Jack: Michael, please.
Michael: And we are gonna... rock it!
Captain Jack: If you would just...
Michael: You are gonna put on your dancin' shoes later on! If the boat's rockin', don't come knockin'!
- Permalink: But I'm not only your ship's captain, I'm also your PARTY CAPTAI...
Want more The Office?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!