Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: I'll give you a plan right now. Step one: open comic book store.
Step two: start rumor this comic book store gives you genital warts.
Step three: buy a big bag to put the money in.
Leonard: It's not that bad.
- Permalink: It's not that bad.
Howard: All I know is, he's got my mother buying four-ply toilet paper. I mean, four-ply. If his butt is so delicate,why doesn't he just use an angora rabbit?
Sheldon: For starters, they shed and bite.
- Permalink: For starters, they shed and bite.
Sheldon: I have some odd freckles on my buttocks. Can I make an appointment for you to look at them?
Emily: Um... okay, I guess.
Amy: I'm with him three years, nothing. She's with two minutes, and he's taking his pants off.
Raj: Since when do you read Social Science?
Sheldon: I go to the bathroom like everybody else.
- Permalink: I go to the bathroom like everybody else.
Leonard: What? You're afraid of both dinosaurs and chickens.
Sheldon: Yes, but tell me a dinosaur chicken salad sandwich wouldn't hit the Mesozoic spot.
If I wanted curls for dinner I'd order a clown wig.Sheldon
- Permalink: If I wanted curls for dinner I'd order a clown wig.
It's a good thing I'm not wearing flag underwear right now because there's about to be a fire.Amy
Is this when he says bazooka or something?Penny
- Permalink: Is this when he says bazooka or something?
Bernadette: They throw an actual ball, you were throwing air at a tv.
Howard: For your information, I also threw Leonard a high five.
- Permalink: For your information, I also threw Leonard a high five.
Sheldon: Did you enjoy my lecture?
Amy: No, and neither did our waiter.
- Permalink: No, and neither did our waiter.
I know, watching your boyfriend run around with a broomstick between his legs isn't something you forget.Penny
Okay, that's not what I meant when I said go outside and playPenny
- Permalink: Okay, that's not what I meant when I said go outside and play