Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Amy: Maybe you could make your new field of study the calculation
of nuclear matrix elements.
Sheldon: Oh, please. If I wanted to take up a fad, I'd get a tramp stamp.
- Permalink: Oh, please. If I wanted to take up a fad, I'd get a tramp stamp.
What a jackass.Stephen Hawking
- Permalink: What a jackass.
Clogzilla. That's pretty funny. I don't think that's gonna pass.Sheldon
- Permalink: Clogzilla. That's pretty funny. I don't think that's gonna pass.
Bernadette: How's your soup?
Howard: Ah, it's all right. They could've filled the bowl a little more.
Howard: Excuse me.
Bernadette: Where are you going?
Howard: I need some fresh air.
Emily: Been there.
- Permalink: How's your soup
All my friends love this story. They call you Clogzilla.Emily
- Permalink: All my friends love this story. They call you Clogzilla.
Penny: Wait. What's wrong with geology?
Sheldon: Let me put this in a way you'll understand, Penny. You remember how you explained to me that the Kardashians aren't real celebrities? Well, geology is the Kardashians of science.
Penny: I gave him a new look. It's cute, huh?
Amy: Yeah, it's cute. That's the problem. I don't need other girls to see him walking around like sex on a stick.
Sheldon: She's right. I'm too hot.
- Permalink: She's right. I'm too hot.
Howard: I hope I get to meet her as soon as possible.
Raj: Why the rush? She isn't going anywhere.
Howard: She is. But I like that attitude.
- Permalink: She is. But I like that attitude.
Sheldon: Am I wasting my life on a theory that can never be proven?
Howard: Maybe. But how great is Game of Thrones?
- Permalink: Maybe. But how great is Game of Thrones?
Raj: I know. Being an astrophysicist right now is like being a rock star.
Howard: Only without the sex.
Raj: Yeah, literally, none of it.
- Permalink: Yeah, literally, none of it.
Amy: Y-You'll feel better after you eat.
Amy: What-what do you want, like, Thai food? A... a burger?
Sheldon: I don't know!
- Permalink: You'll feel better after you eat
Emily: How serious were you two?
Raj: Well, to be honest, we only went on four dates, hugged twice, kissed once, and there was a handshake loaded with sexual innuendo.
Emily: Wait, so... a girl you never slept with sent you an e-mail and you felt so guilty about it that you had to tell me?
Emily: That's kind of adorable.
- Permalink: That's kind of adorable.