Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Cartman: Do-do-do-do-do-do, here you go Kyle,Cartman hands Kyle an envelope. and here's yours Stan,Cartman hands Stan an envelope.
Kyle: What is this Cartman?
Cartman: There invitations to my birthday party this weekend!
Stan: Oh sweet! Your mom is giving you a big party again this year?
Cartman: That's right! Music plays because it's my birthday! B-b-b-b-birthday!Music ends
Kyle: Kick ass dude! Cartman's mom throws the best birthday parties EVER!
Cartman: That's right!
Stan: Yeah, if my mom can cook like Cartman's mom, I'd be a big fatass too!
Cartman: That's righ- HEY!!!
- Permalink: Do-do-do-do-do-do, here you go Kyle,Cartman hands Kyle an envelo...
Mr. Garrison: Children, children! Today is a very special day.
Cartman: No, my birthday isn't until Saturday.
Mr. Garrison: I'm not talking about your birthday, Eric!
- Permalink: Children, children! Today is a very special day. No, my birthd...
Mr. Mackey: Wh-wh-what you need to do, uh, Damien is...is to be overly nice. See, n-no matter how mean the other kids are to you, just don't retaliate. Err, be passive, mmm'kay? That's what I taught the little British boy, Pip, an-and just look at how much the other children like him now!
(scene changes to the playground, a group of kids are gathered around Pip)
Clyde: I bet I could spit the most on him! (spits on his left shoulder
Bebe: Oh, yeah? I bet I could spit in his hair! (spits in his right eye)
Pip: Oh! Nice try! A little higher and you've got it!
- Permalink: Wh-wh-what you need to do, uh, Damien is...is to be overly nice....
Stan: Holy Crap Dude, Satan's huge!
Jimbo: Now that's is the guy who has been eating a lot of beef.
- Permalink: Holy Crap Dude, Satan's huge! Now that's is the guy who has be...
Kyle: You'll be sorry when you see me riding on Santa's sleigh with Mr. Hanky!
Cartman: You're not gonna ride on Santa's sleigh, 'cause you're a Jew, KYLE!
- Permalink: You'll be sorry when you see me riding on Santa's sleigh with Mr...
Stan: We want to commit our friend, Kyle, please.
Kyle: I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac.
Nurse: Any allergies?
- Permalink: We want to commit our friend, Kyle, please. Reason? I'm a cl...
Kyle: Officer Barbrady!
Officer Barbrady: What?
Kyle: Is it illegal for Jewish people to eat Christmas snow?
Officer Barbrady: Yes.
- Permalink: Officer Barbrady! What? Is it illegal for Jewish people to e...
The Lonely Jew on Christmas Lyrics by Kyle
It's hard to be a Jew, on Christmas.
My friends won't let me join in any games.
And I can't sing Christmas Carols or decorate a Christmas Tree.
Or leave water out for Rudolf 'cause there's something wrong with me.
My people don't believe in Jesus Christ divinity.
I'm a Jew. a lonely Jew, on Christmas.
Hanukkah is nice but why is it
That Santa passes over my house every year?
And instead of eating ham I have to eat kosher latkes
Instead of Silent Night I'm singing
Hoo Hact Toh Gaveesh
And what the f**k is up with lighting all these
F**king candles tell me please?!
I'm a Jew. A lonely Jew.
I'd be merry, but I'm Hebrew,
- Permalink: It's hard to be a Jew, on Christmas. My friends won't let me jo...
Right now, you're nuttier than Chinese chicken salad, mmmkay. I mean, you're one screwed up little kid, do you understand?Mr. Mackey
- Permalink: Right now, you're nuttier than Chinese chicken salad, mmmkay. I ...
Stan: You guys, I'm getting that John Elway football helmet for Christmas.
Cartman: How do you know?
Stan: 'Cause I looked in my parents' closet last night.
Cartman: Yeah, well I sneaked around my mum's closet too and saw what I'm getting. The Ultravibe Pleasure 2000.
Stan: What's that?
Cartman: I don't know but it sounds pretty sweet.
- Permalink: You guys, I'm getting that John Elway football helmet for Christ...
Chef: Say, where's Kyle?
Stan: We committed him?
Cartman: Cause he kept seeing this brown piece of Christmas Poo everywhere that he went.
Chef: Christmas Poo? You mean Mr. Hankey, right?
Stan: Uh oh.
- Permalink: Say, where's Kyle? We committed him? Why? Cause he kept se...
Mr. Garrison: It's not my fault you're raising him Pagan.
Mr. Garrison: Whatever.
- Permalink: It's not my fault you're raising him Pagan. Jewish! Whatever...