Seinfeld Season 2 Quotes
You know I gotta tell you. These are really bad details.George
- Permalink: You know I gotta tell you. These are really bad details.
Elaine: Pal? You think I'm your pal?
Jerry: I said "and more."
- Permalink: Pal? You think I'm your pal? I said and more.
Kramer: What are you guys going to do today?Elaine: This... and that.Jerry: And the other!
- Permalink: And the other!
Sometimes when people get involved with that, they feel pressure to sleep over. When that is not really sleep. Sleep is separate from that and I don't see why sleep got all tied up and connected with that.Jerry
- Permalink: Sometimes when people get involved with that, they feel pressure...
Elaine: What was that look?
Jerry: What look?
Elaine: The look you just gave me.
Jerry: I gave a look?
Jerry: What kind of look?
Elaine: I know that look.
Jerry: Then what was it?
Elaine: Why should I tell you?
Jerry: Well, you're the big look expert. I want to see how smart you are.
Elaine: Trust me, I know the look.
- Permalink: What was that look? What look? The look you just gave me. ...
George: What's up with you?Jerry: Nothing much. I slept with Elaine last night.
George: Oxygen! I need some oxygen! This is major!
- Permalink: Nothing much. I slept with Elaine last night. Oxygen! I need s...
You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you're not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don't have a job, I have no place to go. You're not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!George
- Permalink: You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and the...
(to Jerry and Elaine) Boy, I liked you so much better when you weren't a couple.Kramer
- Permalink: Boy, I liked you so much better when you weren't a couple.
I know less about women...than anyone in the world. But one thing I do know is they're not happy if you don't spend the night.George
- Permalink: I know less about women...than anyone in the world. But one thin...
We just want to take this, and add that.Elaine
- Permalink: We just want to take this, and add that.
Where are you living? Are you here? Are you on this planet? It's impossible. It can't be done. Thousands of years people have been trying to have their cake and eat it too. So all of a sudden the two of you are going to come along and do it. Where do you get the ego? No one can do it. It can't be done.George
- Permalink: Where are you living? Are you here? Are you on this planet? It's...
(Elaine is surfing through TV stations)
Elaine: Ooo the naked channel!
Jerry: (reaching for the remote) No, I don't want to watch the naked channel.
Elaine: (Pulling the remote away) Been a while?
- Permalink: Ooo the naked channel! No, I don't want to watch the naked ch...
(George, Jerry and Elaine are sitting at a table. Jerry and George are wearing baseball uniforms.)
George: Who gets picked off in softball? It's unheard of.
Jerry: It's never happened to me before.
Elaine: I remember saying to myself, "Why is Jerry so far off the base?"
Jerry: I'll have to live with this shame for the rest of my life.
(George consults his stat sheet of the game)
George: And then in the fifth inning, why did you take off on the pop fly?
Jerry: I thought there were two outs.
Elaine: I couldn't believe it when I saw you running. (laughing) I thought maybe they had changed the rules or something.
Jerry: It was the single worst moment of my life.
George: What about Sharon Besser?
Jerry: Oh, well, of course. Nineteen seventy three.
Elaine: Makes you wonder, though, doesn't it?
Jerry: Wonder about what?
Elaine: You know (looking up) the spirit world.
Jerry: You think Manya showed up during the game and put a hex on me?
Elaine: I never saw anyone play like that.
Jerry: But I went to the funeral.
Elaine: Yeah, but that doesn't make up for killing her.
George: Maybe Manya missed the funeral because she was off visiting another galaxy that day.
Jerry: Don't you think she would've heard I was there?
George: Not necessarily.
Jerry: Who figures an immigrant's gonna have a pony?
- Permalink: Who gets picked off in softball? It's unheard of. It's never h...
Jerry: I hate anybody who had a pony growing up.
Manya: I had a pony!
Jerry: Well, I didn't mean a pony per se
Manya: When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. My sister had pony, my cousin had pony. So, what's wrong with that?
Jerry: Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just expressing
Helen: Should we have coffee? Who's having coffee?
Manya: He was a beautiful pony. And I loved him!
Jerry: Well, I'm sure you did. Who wouldn't love a pony? Who wouldn't love a person who had a pony?
Manya: You! You said so!
- Permalink: I hate anybody who had a pony growing up. I had a pony! Well...