Dolores: Oh, Jerry.
- Permalink: Oh, Jerry. Oh...you.
Kramer: Come on Jerry hurry I don't want to miss it.
Jerry: Let me finish my coffee. Then we'll go watch 'em slice this fat bastard up.
- Permalink: Come on Jerry hurry I don't want to miss it. Let me finish my ...
George: "Interest" - it's an amazing thing, you make money by doing nothing.
Jerry: I have some friends who base their lives on that very principal.
George: Really? Who?
Jerry: No one you know.
- Permalink: Interest - it's an amazing thing, you make money by doing nothin...
We'll open 'em up and saw through the bone...(imitates saw noise) Gneeerrrr! We'll see what's INSIDE bone!Kramer
- Permalink: We'll open 'em up and saw through the bone... Gneeerrrr! We'll s...
(Jerry is in his apartment, obliviously relating the day's events to George.)
Jerry: Over the balcony, bounced off some respirator thing into the patient!
George: What do you mean "into the patient?"
Jerry: Into the patient, literally!
George: Into the hole?
Jerry: Yes, the hole!
George: Didn't they notice it?
George: How could they not notice it?!
Jerry: Because it's a little mint. It's a Junior Mint.
George: W-ca-What did they do?
Jerry: They sealed him up with the mint inside.
George: They left the Junior Mint in him?
George: I-I guess it can't hurt him. People eat pounds of those things.
Jerry: Yes, they eat them. They don't put them next to vital organs in their abdominal cavity!
- Permalink: Over the balcony, bounced off some respirator thing into the pat...
They're gonna cut him open. His guts'll be all over the place!Kramer
- Permalink: They're gonna cut him open. His guts'll be all over the place!
Elaine: Did you hear that Jerry? He couldn't eat for weeks!
Jerry: (uncaring) That's terrible...
- Permalink: Did you hear that Jerry? He couldn't eat for weeks! That's te...
Kramer: Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's peppermint -it's delicious!
Jerry: That's true.
Kramer: It's very refreshing!
- Permalink: Who's gonna turn down a Junior Mint? It's chocolate, it's pepper...
(George is intently watching "Home Alone")
Elaine: What's with him?
Jerry: You know, a lot of people have asked that.
- Permalink: What's with him? You know, a lot of people have asked that.
(guessing his girlfriend's name) Mulva?Jerry
- Permalink: Mulva?
Produce section. Very provocative area. A lot of melons and shapes. Everyone's squeezing and smellingJerry
- Permalink: Produce section. Very provocative area. A lot of melons and shap...
Y'know I remember when I was a kid growing up, kids would make fun of my name like you wouldn't believe - 'Jerry Jerry Dingleberry', 'Seinsmelled'Jerry
- Permalink: Y'know I remember when I was a kid growing up, kids would make f...
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
I can't get a massage from a man.George
- Permalink: I can't get a massage from a man.