Manager: What do you mean-- "stunk up?"
Jerry: I mean the car stinks! George, does the car stink?
- Permalink: What do you mean-- stunk up? I mean the car stinks! George, do...
So, this morning, I go down to the garage to check the car out. I figure by this time, the odor molecules have had at least twelve hours to de-smellify. I open the car door, like a punch in the face, the stench hits me. It's almost as if it had GAINED strength throughout the night.Jerry
- Permalink: So, this morning, I go down to the garage to check the car out. ...
Susan: You okay?
George: Yeah, yes! I just haven't seen you in a long time.
Susan: And you didn't expect me to be holding hands with a woman.
George: Oh, please! Me? C'mon? That's great! Are you kidding? I think that's fantastic! I've always encouraged experimentation! I'm the first guy in the pool! Who do you think you're talking to?
Susan: I KNOW who I'm talking to.
George: Of course you doIt's just, uh, y'know, I-I never knew, uh, that, uh
Susan: I liked women.
George: There you go.
- Permalink: You okay? Yeah, yes! I just haven't seen you in a long time. ...
George: (on Kramer) He stole your girlfriend?
Susan: Yes. She's in love with him.
George: Amazing. I drive them to lesbianism, he brings 'em back.
- Permalink: He stole your girlfriend? Yes. She's in love with him. Amazi...
(to Elaine) I opened the car door this morning; it was like a punch in the face! It was almost as if the smell GAINED strength overnight.Jerry
- Permalink: I opened the car door this morning; it was like a punch in the f...
(to the restaurateur, who thinks Jerry has the BO) Well, then go out and smell the car, see which smells worse.Jerry
- Permalink: Well, then go out and smell the car, see which smells worse.
(finding out that his former girlfriend is a lesbian) Y'know, the funny thing is, somehow I find her more appealing now It's like if I knew she was a lesbian when we went out, I never would've broken up with her.George
- Permalink: Y'know, the funny thing is, somehow I find her more appealing no...
George: Someone stole the video right out of the car!
Jerry: Someone stole Rochelle, Rochelle?
Restaurateur: Well, you left the window open.
Jerry: We had to air out the car.
- Permalink: Someone stole the video right out of the car! Someone stole Ro...
What am I, hard of smelling?Elaine
- Permalink: What am I, hard of smelling?