Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Jerry: We'll have to take your car, it's got the most room.
Kramer: No, no. My car's not running.
(George comes out from the bathroom)
Jerry: What about your father's car?
George: No, no, no. Out of the question. I was over there today. He's got the good spot in front of the good building in the good neighborhood. I know he's not gonna wanna move.
Jerry: Are you serious?
George: You don't know what that spot means to him. Once he gets it, he doesn't go out for weeks.
- Permalink: We'll have to take your car, it's got the most room. No, no. M...
Jerry: Your father got arrested? What for?
George: Parking in a handicap spot. Right in the middle of his United Volunteers meeting. When he got back, he chased after me with a baseball bat.
- Permalink: Your father got arrested? What for? Parking in a handicap spot...
George: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot faster than everybody else?
Elaine: We don't walk that fast.
- Permalink: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot...
Maj-Jongg Lady: (referring to George) Frank, the important thing is, he didn't get hurt.
Frank Costanza: No it isn't!
- Permalink: Frank, the important thing is, he didn't get hurt. No it isn't...
George: I hate this mall, there are never any spaces here...
Kramer: Why don't you park in front of the hydrent?
George: What if there's a fire?
Kramer: Now what are the chances of that?
- Permalink: I hate this mall, there are never any spaces here... Why don't...
Jerry: How about this: You put your car in the good spot. That'll hold the good spot in front of the good building and we can get the good car!
George: Good thinking.
Jerry: (shaking George's hand) Good to meet you.
- Permalink: You put your car in the good spot. That'll hold the good spot in...
(as George picks up a broken piece of his father's car) You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out...Jerry
- Permalink: You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out...
This is our best model, the Cougar 9000. It's the Rolls Royce of wheelchairs. This is like, you're almost glad to be handicapped.Salesman
- Permalink: This is our best model, the Cougar 9000. It's the Rolls Royce of...
George: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here?
Jerry: The thing is, even if we go back by the car, and they're not there, how do we know they're not all hiding, waiting for us?
Elaine: Well, they have to give up sometime, they can't stay out there all night.
Jerry: What are we, John Dillinger? I mean, how did this get to be the crime of the century? It's not like we stuck a broomsticks in her spokes and she went flying.
- Permalink: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here? The th...
I love the name 'isosceles'. If I had a kid, I would name him Isosceles. Isosceles Kramer.Kramer
- Permalink: I love the name 'isosceles'. If I had a kid, I would name him Is...
Well, sometimes we do actually have to get up early, but a man will always trade sleep for sex.Jerry
- Permalink: Well, sometimes we do actually have to get up early, but a man w...
Jerry: It still smells.
George: How could it still smell after all that?
Jerry: I don't know.
George: Well, what are you gonna do?
Jerry: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm selling that car.
George: You're selling the car?
Jerry: You don't understand what I'm up against. This is a force more powerful than anything you can imagine! Even Superman would be helpless against this kind of stench! And I'll take anything I can get for it.
George: Maybe I'll buy it.
Jerry: Are you crazy? Don't you understand what I'm saying to you? This isn't just an odor! You need a priest to get rid of this thing!
(Elaine comes in)
Elaine: I still smell.
Jerry: You see? You see what I'm saying to you? It's a presence! It's the beast!
- Permalink: It still smells. How could it still smell after all that? I ...