Jerry: Hey, what's going on?
Angry Woman: Some jerk parked in the handicap spot, so this woman in a wheel chair had to wheel up this incline, and half way up her batteries gave out, and she rolled backwards into the wall. They had to take her to St. Elizabeth's...
Jerry: Is she okay?
Angry Woman I don't know. We're just waiting here for the owner of this car to show up. He may not get out alive. Lazy bum! Taking up a handicap spot? He's gonna pay?
Jerry: Sons of bitches.
- Permalink: Hey, what's going on? Some jerk parked in the handicap spot, s...
(as George picks up a broken piece of his father's car) You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out...Jerry
- Permalink: You know, a lot of these scratches will buff right out...
George: I hate this mall, there are never any spaces here...
Kramer: Why don't you park in front of the hydrent?
George: What if there's a fire?
Kramer: Now what are the chances of that?
- Permalink: I hate this mall, there are never any spaces here... Why don't...
Make sure we dont forget where the car is parked.Kramer
- Permalink: Make sure we dont forget where the car is parked.
Maj-Jongg Lady: (referring to George) Frank, the important thing is, he didn't get hurt.
Frank Costanza: No it isn't!
- Permalink: Frank, the important thing is, he didn't get hurt. No it isn't...
I love the name 'isosceles'. If I had a kid, I would name him Isosceles. Isosceles Kramer.Kramer
- Permalink: I love the name 'isosceles'. If I had a kid, I would name him Is...
George: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here?
Jerry: The thing is, even if we go back by the car, and they're not there, how do we know they're not all hiding, waiting for us?
Elaine: Well, they have to give up sometime, they can't stay out there all night.
Jerry: What are we, John Dillinger? I mean, how did this get to be the crime of the century? It's not like we stuck a broomsticks in her spokes and she went flying.
- Permalink: What are we gonna do? How are we gonna get out of here? The th...
Jerry: How about this: You put your car in the good spot. That'll hold the good spot in front of the good building and we can get the good car!
George: Good thinking.
Jerry: (shaking George's hand) Good to meet you.
- Permalink: You put your car in the good spot. That'll hold the good spot in...
Jerry: Your father got arrested? What for?
George: Parking in a handicap spot. Right in the middle of his United Volunteers meeting. When he got back, he chased after me with a baseball bat.
- Permalink: Your father got arrested? What for? Parking in a handicap spot...