Attendant: You're not supposed to get up during the food service.
Elaine: Well, nobody told me that!
- Permalink: You're not supposed to get up during the food service. Well, n...
Jerry: Tia, did you see all the flowers in that bathroom? It's like an English garden in there.
Attendant: They're gardenias, mostly.
Jerry: I thought I smelled lilac.
Attendant: Yes, there are a few of those, too.
Tia: It's almost overwhelming.
- Permalink: Tia, did you see all the flowers in that bathroom? It's like an ...
Oh, look at this. He's sleeping and I have to go to the bathroom. Maybe he'll wake up soon. What if my kidneys burst? Is it worth it not to wake this man up to damage a major organ?Elaine
- Permalink: Oh, look at this. He's sleeping and I have to go to the bathroom...
Tia: Excuse me; I think you're in my seat.
Jerry: Oh, sorry. My mistake. (to himself) Thank you!
- Permalink: Excuse me; I think you're in my seat. Oh, sorry. My mistake. ...
Attendant: Would you care for some slippers?
Jerry: Sounds lovely! (To Tia) May I?
Tia: Please! (puts slippers on her)
Jerry: Why, It's a perfect fit. You must be Cinderella.
- Permalink: Would you care for some slippers? Sounds lovely! May I? Ple...
(To herself, loudly to the guy next to her) Wake up, you human slug! Wake up! Wake up!!Elaine
- Permalink: Wake up, you human slug! Wake up! Wake up!!
George: But you are, blanche. You are in the shackles!
Prisoner: You son of a (gets taken away)
George: (happily) Oh, I can't wait to read my Time magazine. Last copy too. Maybe I'll read it tomorrow, in the park! It's supposed to be a beeyoouutiful day! Have a nice life, sentence that is! Oh, you miserable
- Permalink: But you are, blanche. You are in the shackles! You son of a ...
No-no-no, Kramer. Kramer! Kramer! You cannot abandon people in the middle of an airport pickup! It's a binding social contract. We we must go forward not back.George
- Permalink: No-no-no, Kramer. Kramer! Kramer! You cannot abandon people in t...
George: You don't understand, there's a blurb about me in this magazine!
Prisoner: A blurb?! You're a blurb! Check out the cover, idiot!
Guard: All right, let's go.
(George checks out the cover shot which shows a picture of the aforementioned prisoner with the caption "Caught!" written below.)
- Permalink: You don't understand, there's a blurb about me in this magazine!...
(stuck in traffic) How does it look on your side? (George just stares at him angrily) We'll get there.Kramer
- Permalink: How does it look on your side? We'll get there.
Bon voyage, Lainey!Jerry
- Permalink: Bon voyage, Lainey!
(the man wakes up in surprise)
- Permalink: HEY!!
Elaine: (referring to Dr. Reston) He's like a Svenjolly.
Elaine: What did I say?
Elaine: Svenjolly? I did not say Svenjolly.
George: Svenjolly. (licking some peanut butter off his finger)
Elaine: I don't see how I could've said Svenjolly.
Jerry: Well, maybe he's got, like, a cheerful mental hold on you.
- Permalink: He's like a Svenjolly. Svengali. What did I say? Svenjolly...
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
I can't get a massage from a man.George
- Permalink: I can't get a massage from a man.
- Rating: Unrated