Parks and Recreation Season 3 Quotes
There's a whole room on the fourth floor where they store the knives they've confiscated from people who went to the fourth floor to stab someone.Tom
- Permalink: There's a whole room on the fourth floor where they store the kn...
Chris: Somebody say my name.â€¨
â€¨Chris: Swivel! What is it, Jerry?
â€¨Jerry: You told me to say your name.
â€¨Chris: And you did a great job superstar.
- Permalink: Somebody say my name.â€¨ Chris. Swivel! What is it, Jerry? ...
This is my favorite part about having a new city manager. They always try to shake things up and their ideas are terrible and it brings city hall to a grinding halt. I just grab a few donuts, sit back, and enjoy the show.Ron
- Permalink: This is my favorite part about having a new city manager. They a...
Chris: Jerry, I believe you are capable of much more.â€¨
Jerry: I'm not.â€¨
- Permalink: Jerry, I believe you are capable of much more.â€¨ I'm not.â€¨
You know what I should do? I should get my mother a one way ticket to London, leaving today. That way Ben never has to meet her and I could visit her in London. Everybody wins.Leslie
- Permalink: You know what I should do? I should get my mother a one way tick...
Ben: I think at some point you and I should probably make out with each other.
â€¨Leslie: Yeah, good call.
- Permalink: I think at some point you and I should probably make out with ea...
Leslie: And you have an officemate, his name is Stewart. And he's kind of a grouch.
â€¨Ann: I have an officemate?
â€¨Stewart: Get these f-ing balloons out of here.
- Permalink: And you have an officemate, his name is Stewart. And he's kind o...
I don't like loud noises and people making a fuss. And I especially don't like people celebrating, because they know a piece of private information about me. Plus the whole thing is a scam. Birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards.Ron
- Permalink: I don't like loud noises and people making a fuss. And I especia...
Leslie: I am so sick of this Lindsey-
Tom: Leslie, I've got this. You listen to me Lindsey Carlisle-Shea! Why don't you take your fancy dog, get in your Escalade, and if you've got any job openings maybe you should let me know about them.
Ben: C'mon, man-
Tom: No! I'm sick of being treated like I'm not willing to relocate to Eagleton. Because I am! So, here's what you can do, lady. Take this resume, and shove it in your human resources box.
Andy: OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Yea, shove it there!
- Permalink: I am so sick of this Lindsey- Leslie, I've got this. You liste...