Parks and Recreation Quotes
Leslie: Who cares if they have more money, I have the most valuable currency in America: a blind, stubborn, belief that what I am doing is right!
- Permalink: a blind, stubborn, belief that what I am doing is right!
You all have 36 hours to find me $90 million, go!Leslie
- Permalink: You all have 36 hours to find me $90 million, go!
April: I guess I could pick up a brisket tomorrow and start it for dinner Thursday.
Andy: Oh Thursday's no good - I have production meetings ALL day. And we have dinner with Joe and Donna on Friday. Hey, you know, Sunday. We could go to the farmer's market, put the brisket in the slow cooker, get a movie on payper view - the new Jason Borne movie is supposed to be pretty funny.
Hahaha, write down that I'm funny!Tom
- Permalink: Hahaha, write down that I'm funny!
And the Tommy Chopper. We sell chopped salad out of a decommissioned military helicopter. I'm a mogul now!Tom
Andy: And I have my own TV show!
Announcer: Welcome back to the Johnny Awesome: Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show!
- Permalink: Super Awesome Musical Explosion Show!
Yes, the sky has land.Ron
- Permalink: Yes, the sky has land.
Leslie: Get out of here Ed, I fired you!
Ed: Oh, yeah. If anyone wants to hang, I'll be at Subway!
- Permalink: Oh, yeah. If anyone wants to hang, I'll be at Subway!
Ron: Hello Knope.
Leslie: Hello former strange person I used to friend. You're looking very Ron-like.
Ron: You have your same hair.
Leslie: No! I don't! I have bangs now!
Ron: I've never known what bangs are and I don't intend to learn!
- Permalink: I've never known what bangs are and I don't intend to learn!
I'm already so bored thinking about that one day off. I should go law school!Leslie
I'm perfectly civil! He's the stupid garbage-head doodoo-face!Leslie
- Permalink: I'm perfectly civil! He's the stupid garbage-head doodoo-face!
I could retire! But I wouldn't - I'm going to work until I'm a 100. Then I'll cut back to four days a week.Leslie
And what exactly does Gryzzl do? It’s a cloud for your cloud. I have no idea.Ben
Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge, let’s go!April