Speakman: Elected officials need to be strong. McLane was anything but.
Pride: I think you're being a little disrespectful.
Speakman: I think he deserved it.
Gibbs: Uh oh.
- Permalink: Time to buff the car.
Pride: You stole that move from me. I used to be the one who stopped elevators.
Gibbs: Stole, my ass.
- Permalink: Are we doing this again?
Pride: Laissez les bon temps rouler.
Gibbs: Let the good times roll.
- Permalink: A popular Louisiana saying, especially at Mardi Gras.
Bishop: Where can I sit? Is the floor clean? Do you have any sugar? Lots of it?
Brodie: Three-letter word for mistake. Err.
- Permalink: To err is human.
Tony: He just pulled the "this is my wedding gift to him" card.
McGee: Well that's a very nice one.
Tony: I guess it beats the steak knives I was going to re-gift him.
- Permalink: Maybe a gift certificate's too tacky.
Tony: Such a shame. Vintage 62 Telecaster.
Gibbs: Yeah. Real tragedy.
Tony: Yeah, cause--the dead people are a shame too. It's just....oh look, it's McGee!
- Permalink: Shame about the guitar. Also the dead people.
Ducky: If you have to change the diaper of a sleeping child, you need to be efficient. I would also think that you need to---
Gibbs: Keep the lights low, and the room quiet.
- Permalink: Don't wake the baby.
McGee: How long have they been at it?
Abby: Like an hour. I heard Ducky curse, ten minutes ago. I mean, well I think he did. I'm not that familiar with British profanity.
- Permalink: Pish tosh.
Bishop: He's not our guy.
Tony: We should still arrest him for that hair-do.
Bishop: Hey, what have you got against mullets?
- Permalink: Business in the front, party in the back.