Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Wendy: What went down with mother Atwood?
Nico: I wouldn't call her that
Victory: What would you call her?
Victory: What's that mean?
Nico: I dunno, it's weird. There is something. She and I are very... not so different. If we were both in a police lineup I could do time for her crime
- Permalink: What went down with mother Atwood? I wouldn't call her that ...
Shane: I'm toying with a mustache. Josie wanted me to do some PR shots and she thought a little facial hair may lend me some distinction. What do you think?
Wendy: I think you're distinct, let Josie grow her own mustache
- Permalink: I'm toying with a mustache. Josie wanted me to do some PR shots...
... and on an empty stomachMaddie
- Permalink: ... and on an empty stomach
Kirby: I'm feeling kind of dirty how about we take a shower
Nico: You know what there's still stuff on the table
Kirby: Yeah but the dishes can wait, I can't
- Permalink: I'm feeling kind of dirty how about we take a shower You know ...
Ellen: have you returned any of her calls?
Joe: Have you returned the ring? What are you waiting for?
Ellen: For her to come to her senses
- Permalink: Have you returned any of her calls? Have you returned the ring...
[Ted waving steak knife]
Ted: Shane, tell her she has to do it
Shane: Well, darling, gentleman wielding a steak knife is making a demand
- Permalink: Shane, tell her she has to do it Well, darling, gentleman wiel...
[upon hearing Nico and Tina went to the same Annie Lennox concert]
Kirby: That's wild, you two could have been standing next to each waving your cell phones
Tina: tell him we used to use lighters back then, right after we invented fire
- Permalink: That's wild, you two could have been standing next to each wavin...
Wow this is something. You could play contact sports in this living room. Don't tell me you already haveTina [entering Nico's apartment]
- Permalink: Wow this is something. You could play contact sports in this li...
Kirby: My mom is very casual
Nico: Are you saying I'm overdressed?
[Kirby begins undressing her]
- Permalink: My mom is very casual Are you saying I'm overdressed? Always...
Nico [holding up dress]: What do you think of this?
Victory: That would impress her if she was a librarian at a women's prison. How did you even put this look together with my clothes?
Nico: I need your help, I'm trying to de-cougarize
- Permalink: What do you think of this? That would impress her if she was a...
Nico [holding up dress]: Hey honey do you have this in a ten?
Victory: Yeah but why are you planning on hiding Kirby under it? Try a four
Nico: No I don't want to wear anything tight, I haven't met a boyfriend's mother since I was dating Charles
- Permalink: Hey honey do you have this in a ten? Yeah but why are you plan...
Victory: How come your boss hasn't called me by the way?
Ellen: He does have other businesses, princess
Victory: I know but I am getting baskets of fancy jam from complete strangers, he could call and say nice job
Ellen: He is a man of few words... and he doesn't like jam
- Permalink: How come your boss hasn't called me by the way? He does have o...