It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 5 Quotes
Dennis: It's because of those bison fingers.
Dee: I do not have bison fingers!
Frank: Yeah you do. Your mother had to have a c-section because of those hands.
- Permalink: It's because of those bison fingers. I do not have bison finge...
Dee: Who slams a door?
Dennis: That guy has some real growing up to do. Have some repect for Christ's sake... I am legend.
- Permalink: Who slams a door? Babies. That guy has some real growing up ...
What's going on is that you just drank a cup of poison.Charlie
- Permalink: What's going on is that you just drank a cup of poison.
Charlie: I'll totally pull a Good Will Hunting on those kids and that'll put them in their place.
Mac: How you gonna do that?
Charlie: Well, you've seen the movie right?
Charlie: So all I gotta do is, I'll ask them some big shot, like math or science, history-type college question aand that will totally stump them by knowing a lot more about the answer than they do.
Mac: In that movie, Matt Damon played a genius janitor, you're just a janitor.
Charlie: Right, you stumped me with that one.
- Permalink: I'll totally pull a <i>Good Will Hunting</i> on those kids and t...
Mac: He doesn't have any poison.
Charlie: I don't have any on me, but I do keep some in my fridge at home in the relish jar.
Frank: There's poison in that jar? I thought I was allergic to pickles. What's in the jar with the skull and crossbones?
Charlie: Well that's mayonnaise. It's a decoy.
Frank: And the mayo?
Charlie: That's shampoo.
Frank: You're telling I've been putting shampoo on my sandwiches?
Charlie: If you've been using the mayonnaise, then yeah, probably.
- Permalink: He doesn't have any poison. I don't have any on me, but I do k...