It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1 Quotes
Three-quarters of a major is a lot bigger than a whole minor.Dee
- Permalink: Three-quarters of a major is a lot bigger than a whole minor.
Mac: If the McPoyles got blown, and Charlie got blown, then why didn't I get blown?
Dennis: You're goin' to hell, dude.
- Permalink: If the McPoyles got blown, and Charlie got blown, then why didn'...
Ryan: We can always split it 50/50/50.
Liam: Do you even hear what you're saying?
- Permalink: We can always split it 50/50/50. Do you even hear what you're ...
Charlie: Where's your brother dude?
Liam: We just stepped out of the shower. He'll be down in a minute.
Charlie: Alright li--listen, you guys can't go... did you just say we?
Charlie: Did you just say we just stepped out of the shower?
Liam: I said "he."
- Permalink: Where's your brother dude? We just stepped out of the shower. ...
Dennis: So, you're not going to get in any trouble at all?
Charlie: Uh, no, no, not really. And since the McPoyles are going to plead guilty I'm sort of off the hook completely.
Dennis: That's great!
Dee: Oh, I'm sorry, was he saying that the intervention worked?
Dennis: No, I don't think that's what he's saying.
Dee: What are you talking about? It was the final push Charlie needed. Turns out: Three-quarters of a major, not so bad after all.
Charlie: Oh, and the best part of it actually for me now is the fact that everybody thinks that I've been molested. So in a way, my life is ruined. Uh, in the meantime, I'm gonna go in the back office and cry, and cry, and cry, and drink for a while.
Dennis: Emotional release, another giant step forward.
Dee: God, we're good. Doctor.
- Permalink: So, you're not going to get in any trouble at all? Uh, no, no,...
Charlie: OK, OK. First of all, there are people out there who actually have been molested and you guys are going to exploit that for your own personal gain? You assholes are securing your places in hell.
Ryan: We've thought about it. We're willing to roll the dice.
- Permalink: OK, OK. First of all, there are people out there who actually ha...
There are, like, so many medals in there, dude. This guy was probably like King nazi.Charlie
- Permalink: There are, like, so many medals in there, dude. This guy was pro...
Charlie: I'll tell you what. I'll go with you, but you have to let me borrow your car any time I want.
Charlie: Every now and then...
Charlie: One time.
Dee: All right.
Charlie: And, you have to take me to lunch twice a week for a year.
Dee: No, I don't.
Charlie: Once a week.
- Permalink: I'll tell you what. I'll go with you, but you have to let me bor...
Great. Great for you. You must be really proud of yourself. Awesome, (hands Dennis a photo) your grandfather's a Nazi.Mac
- Permalink: Great. Great for you. You must be really proud of yourself. Awes...
I have a little bit of a problem with old people...I find them kinda creepy...and scary. And gross, kinda gross. It's their hands really, you can see right through 'em and all their inside business.Dee
- Permalink: I have a little bit of a problem with old people...I find them k...
Dee: Oh, you are being ridiculous. He's a professional football player.
Mac: No, look, I'm not talking about killing the guy. I'm just talking about going up there with a group of dudes and intimidate him, maybe break his arm.
Dee: You can't break Tom Brady's arm.
Mac: Oh yes, I can! No more Super Bowls for that pretty boy.
- Permalink: Oh, you are being ridiculous. He's a professional football playe...
Dee: We talked about it, and we decided that we need to get rid of that gun.
Dennis: Oh, oh, the gun...yeah, we're getting rid of the gun.
Mac: You could have been killed. Dennis could have killed you.
Charlie: Okay, good, yes, I think that would be for the best... ah...mm...Dee, could you get me a nurse?
Dee: Yeah, sure. [exits]
Charlie: Tell me we're not getting rid of that gun.
Mac: No way!
Dennis pulls gun out of his pants]: Never.
- Permalink: We talked about it, and we decided that we need to get rid of th...
(After Charlie throws away a girl's number)
Mac: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing, dude?
Mac: What are you doing?
Mac: That girl is gorgeous. She's like the perfect opportunity to show that we are not racist. She probably has friends for me.
Charlie: Well, come on. If anything, I think we should be focused on black men, first of all.
- Permalink: (After Charlie throws away a girl's number) Whoa, whoa, whoa, ...
I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody's having sex, I just don't care.Dennis
- Permalink: I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through ...