Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
Maybe I don't understand what you two have, how you have it, but I understand this--she is your family. Callie Torres and that baby are your family.Chief
- Permalink: Maybe I don't understand what you two have, how you have it, but...
I may be a little out of my depth here, sir.Lucy
- Permalink: I may be a little out of my depth here, sir.
She' s my best friend.Mark
- Permalink: She' s my best friend.
The brain is the human body's most mysterious organ. It learns. It changes. It adapts. It tells us what we see, what we hear. It lets us feel love. I think it holds our soul. And no matter how much research we do, no one can really say how all that delicate grey matter inside our skull works. And, when it's hurt, when the human brain is traumatized, well, that's when it gets even more mysterious.Callie
- Permalink: The brain is the human body's most mysterious organ. It learns....
It came out of nowhere. I asked her to marry me, and a truck came out of nowhere.Arizona
- Permalink: It came out of nowhere. I asked her to marry me, and a truck ca...
I asked her to marry me, and a truck came out of nowhere.Arizona
- Permalink: I asked her to marry me, and a truck came out of nowhere.
- Permalink: Marry Me!
Bailey: Stalking a man while he's in the restroom.
Avery: I'd clean the restroom if he'd let me on his trial.
Cristina: I'd live in it.
- Permalink: Stalking a man while he's in the restroom. I'd clean the rest...
You're my wifeâ€”my hot wife.Henry
- Permalink: You're my wifeâ€”my hot wife.
I've been thinking lately, and I think...um...I think I've figured it out...why all of your dates go so bad, so, so bad, laughably bad, and it's not your faultâ€”it's mine because I'm not the guy on them with you.Henry
- Permalink: I've been thinking lately, and I think...um...I think I've figur...
How's the size?Mark
- Permalink: How's the size?
I don't have Alzheimer's. I don't.Adele
- Permalink: I don't have Alzheimer's. I don't.
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...