Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
Arizona: We just need to focus on the big picture, which is you and I are getting married.
Callie: We're getting married.
- Permalink: We just need to focus on the big picture, which is you and I are...
Mark: At least one of my fathers-in-law doesn't hate me.
Mr. Torres: You're Sofia's father. I love Sofia so I'm gonna at least going to try to like you. But, if you call me your father-in-law again, I'll knock you out.
- Permalink: At least one of my fathers-in-law doesn't hate me. You're Sofi...
Callie: So, the table is the altar and the lamp is...
Arizona: Father Brooks.
Mrs. Torres: Your priest?
Callie: Minister. No, he's not Catholic, but he practices at a very big church. It's old and drafty, you'll like it. It's very churchy.
- Permalink: So, the table is the altar and the lamp is... Father Brooks. ...
Cristina: Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for going over your head and putting you in a difficult position during Callie's surgery. I am sorry. I apologize.
Teddy: Are you saying this because you mean it or you because you want back on my service?
Cristina: Does it really matter?
Teddy: Yes, it matters.
- Permalink: Dr. Altman, I would like to apologize. I am sorry for going over...
Cristina: Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing field has been leveled. You're all welcome.
Meredith: My Alzheimer's trial kicks African orphanage ass. It kicks all your asses.
- Permalink: Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing ...
Mark: I'd like to propose a toast.
Colonel: Why is the sperm donor here? I thought tonight was a family dinner.
- Permalink: I'd like to propose a toast. Why is the sperm donor here? I t...
Diseases. Toxins. Our bodies encounter dangers all the time. Just beneath the surface hidden. Whether you realize it or not, your body is constantly protecting itself. Every time you blink your eye, you wash away thousands of unwanted microbes. Breathe in too much unwanted pollen, and you sneeze. The body detects the invader. It releases its white blood cells, and it attacks.Meredith
- Permalink: Diseases. Toxins. Our bodies encounter dangers all the time. Jus...
It's a traumatic brain injury. It's not boot camp.Arizona
- Permalink: It's a traumatic brain injury. It's not boot camp.
She could die, and I'll neverâ€”I could miss her whole life.Callie
- Permalink: She could die, and I'll neverâ€”I could miss her whole life.
Callie: I need to see my baby.
Cristina: She's mostly tubes and wires. And she looks more like a chicken than a baby. Like a featherless, beakless chicken. You want to wait until she's cuter.
Callie: You're the worst godmother ever.
Cristina: You picked me.
- Permalink: I need to see my baby. She's mostly tubes and wires. And she...
The baby won't wait. You can pick her up. You can hold the baby. Mark can hold the baby. I can't hold my baby. Don't tell me it's ok.Callie
- Permalink: The baby won't wait. You can pick her up. You can hold the bab...
Discharge her please. I'll pay you.Alex
- Permalink: Discharge her please. I'll pay you.
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...