Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
Adapt or die. As many times as we've heard it, the lesson doesn't get easier. The problem is we're human. We want more than just to survive. We want love. We want success. We want to be the best that we can be. So, we fight like hell to get those things. Anything else feels like death.Meredith
- Permalink: Adapt or die. As many times as we've heard it, the lesson doesn'...
Henry: May I please have a divorce?
Teddy: Oh, yeah, I guess. Sure, I mean you don't need me anymore, right?
- Permalink: May I please have a divorce? Oh, yeah, I guess. Sure, I mean y...
I missed a little step, one simple step. When we follow the protocols we don't skip steps. People live, simple as that. You know you're right. I probably won't be chief resident, but the checklists work. You can't tell me they don't.April
- Permalink: I missed a little step, one simple step. When we follow the prot...
It's what you are, just be excellent at what you are.Owen
- Permalink: It's what you are, just be excellent at what you are.
I'm a surgeon and I'm a good surgeon and I want to be a good mother. Honestly, I don't know much about it, but I'm ready to learn and I'm a fast learner. And I will do whatever it takes to be a good mom.Meredith
- Permalink: I'm a surgeon and I'm a good surgeon and I want to be a good mot...
You're Derek Shepherd. There's a reason I've been jealous of you my whole life, and it's not your hair. You're going to be okay. Even Sophia knows that. Right, Sophia? Say hi to Uncle Derek.Mark
- Permalink: You're Derek Shepherd. There's a reason I've been jealous of you...
Lexie: I should go. I'm really happy for you. You seem happy.
Mark: I am. I have everything I've always wanted...almost.
- Permalink: I should go. I'm really happy for you. You seem happy. I am. I...
I haven't had sex for like three days and I think it's giving me super powers. Everything is bright and clear. I am solving problems. No wonder you are so organized, you have virgin super powers.Cristina
- Permalink: I haven't had sex for like three days and I think it's giving me...
Meredith: I put my hand on a bomb in a body. She could think that was...
Cristina: Suicidal? No, it was brave
Meredith: I told a shooter to shoot me.
Cristina: Change the subject.
- Permalink: I put my hand on a bomb in a body. She could think that was... ...
Please take this baby away from me. I'm serious. Take her, Mark. Oh my God. Oh my God. The baby's crack, and she's crack baby.Callie
- Permalink: Please take this baby away from me. I'm serious. Take her, Mark....
If unibrows were my thing, I'd be all over that.Henry
- Permalink: If unibrows were my thing, I'd be all over that.
My mother was about as nurturing as a steak knife.Meredith
- Permalink: My mother was about as nurturing as a steak knife.
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...