Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Quotes
Congratulations. You're a better woman than I am.Arizona (to Mark)
- Permalink: Congratulations. You're a better woman than I am.
I'm extending an olive branch here. Because I know how annoying I must be to you right now. But since I was four and I got that doll that crap its pants for Christmas, I wanted a kid because, other than cracking bones, this baby's my dream. And I get to be insanely out of my mind happy for my dream, but I'm not discounting your need to vomit over my insanity...Callie
- Permalink: I'm extending an olive branch here. Because I know how annoying...
But that's the thing, you know. I never wanted to be just your friend.Stark
- Permalink: But that's the thing, you know. I never wanted to be just your ...
Don't look at me like that...like I'm damaged good. I'm still me. I'm still here.Adele
- Permalink: Don't look at me like that...like I'm damaged good. I'm still m...
I meant what I said. All of it if not more.Henry
- Permalink: I meant what I said. All of it if not more.
Teddy: It's not real. It's just a good story.
Henry: What's so wrong with a good story?
- Permalink: It's not real. It's just a good story. What's so wrong with ...
Inside the hospital you're the man. That's the protocol, but outside I'm the man. I am the man. Me. Now you can call me cro magnon or old fashion, but that's not going to stop me from taking you home to my bed tonight and showing you what kind of man I am. Now how's that? Does that protocol suit you?Eli
- Permalink: Inside the hospital you're the man. That's the protocol, but ou...
I mean he gets most of you. The straight you, the Catholic you, the girl who loves baby showers. I just get, you know, the gay you, which is really only about twenty minutes a night...Arizona
- Permalink: I mean he gets most of you. The straight you, the Catholic you,...
It's every doctor's dilemma. Do you play it safe and follow protocol? Or take a risk and invent a new one? There can be reward in risk. There can also be fallout. Still you need to book the system every once in a while. Bet big. And when you get the results you want, there's no better feeling in the world, but when you don't...Meredith
- Permalink: It's every doctor's dilemma. Do you play it safe and follow pro...
I can't see.Meredith
- Permalink: I can't see.
I've lost too many babies in my time. Addison terminated. Sloan disappeared. I'm not letting it happen again. I don't care what kind of baby it is.Mark
- Permalink: I've lost too many babies in my time. Addison terminated. Sloa...
It's not all hugging and the Special Olympics.Arizona
- Permalink: It's not all hugging and the Special Olympics.
There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.Meredith
- Permalink: There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I t...
When we say things like "people don't change" it drives scientist crazy because change is literally the only constant in all of science. Energy. Matter. It's always changing, morphing, merging, growing, dying. It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural. The way we cling to what things were instead of letting things be what they are. The way we cling to old memories instead of forming new ones. The way we insist on believing despite every scientific indication that anything in this lifetime is permanent. Change is constant. How we experience change that's up to us. It can feel like death or it can feel like a second chance at life. If we open our fingers, loosen our grips, go with it, it can feel like pure adrenaline. Like at any moment we can have another chance at life. Like at any moment, we can be born all over again.Meredith
- Permalink: When we say things like people don't change it drives scientist ...