Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
Christina: (to Teddy) You want to have kids?
Callie: You don't?
Christina: Have you met me? No!
- Permalink: You want to have kids? You don't? Have you met me? No!
Bailey: So what happened after jouvey?
Meredith: Dr. Bailey, I don't think Alex -
Bailey: Mind your business.
- Permalink: So what happened after jouvey? Dr. Bailey, I don't think Alex ...
Christina: I hate men their stupid.
Meredith: Derek asked me to have a baby with him this morning.
Christina: Really stupid.
- Permalink: I hate men their stupid. Derek asked me to have a baby with h...
Mark: Come on code for something dirty right like she eats your pound cake and you eat her pound cake.
Mark: Oh please tell me its something that is dirty because otherwise that was the most boring conversation ever.
- Permalink: Come on code for something dirty right like she eats your pound ...
Cristina: Owen, what are you thinking?
Owen: Nothing. Go to bed.
- Permalink: Owen, what are you thinking? Nothing. Go to bed.
Napa!Callie and her patients
- Permalink: Napa!
You have to hold on to that moment.Owen
- Permalink: You have to hold on to that moment.
Isn't saving your life worth a long shot?Owen
- Permalink: Isn't saving your life worth a long shot?
Someone is coming - help is coming.Owen
- Permalink: Someone is coming - help is coming.
Richard: If I wasn't happily married - I'd hit her, I'd hit her hard.
Alex: Sir, I think you wanted to say is - I'd hit that.
Bailey: I don't think you wanted to say that - at all.
- Permalink: If I wasn't happily married - I'd hit her, I'd hit her hard. ...
Mark: Oh come on you don't talk locker room talk in front of the coach. Richard: I'm not the coach anymore, I'm a player. I take a shower like everyone else.
- Permalink: I'm not the coach anymore, I'm a player. I take a shower like ev...
What is your problem? You go to Sheppard behind my back about a patient you don't even have any idea what she has been dealing with - the kind of pain that she is in. The kind of pain that will only be worse when I shove a tube is shoved down her throat because you are having some kind of problem with her exercising her legal right to die. So I want to know, what the hell is your problem?Teddy
- Permalink: What is your problem? You go to Sheppard behind my back about a ...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...