Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
Owen: Lets move in together. Good, you cant answer. That's good I don't want you to, I ran it past my shrink and she thinks it's a good idea. So think about it. Me, you, our own place.
Owen: What! Yes?
Cristina: Yes, but I need to warn you that this is my fourth martini and my judgment is severely impaired. Also, I'm a real easy lay right now.
- Permalink: Lets move in together. Good, you cant answer. That's good I don'...
Meredith: At my parties we drink beer and dance on tables.
Derek: Are you insulting my party?
Meredith: It is getting kinda lame out there.
Derek: Duty calls.
- Permalink: At my parties we drink beer and dance on tables. Are you insul...
Wanna go upstairs and make-out?Alex
- Permalink: Wanna go upstairs and make-out?
You don't have any fat.Alex
- Permalink: You don't have any fat.
It's a common belief that positive thinking leads to a happier healthier life. As children we are told to smile, be cheerful, and put on a happy face. As adults we are told to look on the bright side, to make lemonade, and see glasses as half full. Sometimes reality can get in the way of our ability to act the happy part though. Youre hope can fail, boyfriends can cheat, friends can disappoint. It's in these moments, when you just want to get real, drop the act, and be your true scared unhappy self.Meredith
- Permalink: It's a common belief that positive thinking leads to a happier h...
No matter how thick skinned we try to be, there's millions of electrifying nerve endings in there. Open and exposed and feeling way too much. Try as we might to keep from feeling pain, sometimes it's just unavoidable. Sometimes that's the only thing left - just feeling.Meredith
- Permalink: No matter how thick skinned we try to be, there's millions of el...
Alex: You going home?
Alex: Wanna go home together?
- Permalink: You going home? Yeah. Wanna go home together? Yeah.
I miss my dad.Cristina
- Permalink: I miss my dad.
Derek: Why did you tell Owen what I told you?
Meredith: I didn't - I told him nothing.
Derek: He came to me and said you knew.
Meredith: No, I told him nothing I just looked at him.
Derek: You looked at him. Meredith, when you are pissed your face says everything your thinking. Now I have a staff that can't trust me.
Meredith: So what am I supposed to do? Control my face?
Derek: Yes, you are control your face.
Meredith: Maybe you shouldn't tell me things that you don't want me to know. Control that.
Derek: Then I cant tell you anything. Then 80% of my day is off limits to my wife and I don't want that.
Meredith: Well, I don't want that either. I'm sorry. But I have to tell Cristina.
- Permalink: Why did you tell Owen what I told you? I didn't - I told him n...