Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Quotes
It's a job Derek. A job can change your priorities. Don't let it.Richard
- Permalink: It's a job Derek. A job can change your priorities. Don't let it...
Bobby's wife: Now after the news I had to call.
Lexie: The news?
Bobby's wife: We are going to have a baby we're pregnant.
Lexie: How?! I mean, wow! Congratulations! That's joyous news.
- Permalink: Now after the news I had to call. The news? We are going t...
(Standing up) I didn't think I could do this - you know what this reminds me of? Our wedding.Bobby
- Permalink: I didn't think I could do this - you know what this reminds me o...
Nancy's daughter: (about her mom going into surgery) I want to go with her.
Cristina: I know, I know - so do I.
- Permalink: I want to go with her. I know, I know - so do I.
She likes to make mountain's out of mole hills and I'm already a mountain.Bobby
- Permalink: She likes to make mountain's out of mole hills and I'm already a...
We're gonna need a bigger hospital.Bobby
- Permalink: We're gonna need a bigger hospital.
So remember to imply your ROC training and you will ROC your patients world.Bailey
- Permalink: So remember to imply your ROC training and you will ROC your pat...
The skin is the largest organ in the body - it protects us. Holds us together. Literally lets us know what we are feeling. The skin can be soft and vulnerable. Highly sensitive, easy to break. Skin doesn't matter to a surgeon. We will cut right through it, go inside, find out the secrets underneath. It takes delicacy and sensitivity.Meredith
- Permalink: The skin is the largest organ in the body - it protects us. Hold...
As doctors we have an arsenal of weapons after any. Antibiotics to kill infections. Narcotics to fight pain. Scalpels and retractors to remove tumors and cancers - to eradicate the threat. But just the physical threat, for every other threat - you are on your own.Meredith
- Permalink: As doctors we have an arsenal of weapons after any. Antibiotics...
You're my kid and I am so happy that I get to know you Sloan. I am so happy about that.Sloan
- Permalink: You're my kid and I am so happy that I get to know you Sloan. I ...
I'm going to say this once. And then I am not going to say it again. I'm not broken. I'm not some psychodrama. My lack in interest in not having a child is not some pathology that you can pat yourself on the back for having diagnosed. I like my life. I like it the way it is and I don't want it to change. I thought I liked it with you in it. I hope I am not wrong.Arizona
- Permalink: I'm going to say this once. And then I am not going to say it ...
I can't staff this office because she is Hunts friend and your flavor of the month.Derek
- Permalink: I can't staff this office because she is Hunts friend and your f...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...
Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of me, little pieces over time, so small I didn't even notice, you know? He wanted me to be something I wasn't, and I made myself into what he wanted. One day I was me Cristina Yang, and then suddenly I was lying for him, and jeopardizing my career, and agreeing to be married and wearing a ring, and being a bride. Until I was standing there in a wedding dress with no eyebrows, and I wasn't Cristina Yang anymore. And even then, I would've married him. I would have. I lost myself for a long time. And now that I'm finally me again, I can't. I love you. I love you more than I loved Burke. I love you. And that scares the crap out of me because when you asked me to ignore Teddy's page, you took a piece of me, and I let you. And that will never happen again.Cristina
- Permalink: Burke was- He took something from me. He took little pieces of m...