Grey's Anatomy Season 7 Episode 2: "Shock to the System" Quotes
Arizona: What do you think?
Callie: I think I don't want to live in an Easter basket.
Arizona: I know you really want to live in the bat cave, but meet me half way.
- Permalink: What do you think? I think I don't want to live in an Easter b...
Meredith: You changed?
Derek: I showered twice. Thanks to you.
- Permalink: You changed? I showered twice. Thanks to you.
April: House fire? Explosion?
Callie: Act of God. Lightening strike.
- Permalink: House fire? Explosion? Act of God. Lightening strike.
Bailey: It must hurt, does it hurt?
Bailey: Does it hurt when I do this?
Alex: Ow! Damn!
Bailey: It is not fine. It is foreign and it has no business being in your body. Get it out Karev. Or I will see that you do not operate until you are operated on.
- Permalink: It must hurt, does it hurt? Nope. Does it hurt when I do th...
Go hug yourself!Meredith
- Permalink: Go hug yourself!
They say lightning never strikes twice, but that is a myth. It doesn't happen often, lightening usually gets it right the first time. When you're hit with 30,000 amps of electricity you feel it. It can make you forget who you are. It can burn you, blind you, stop your heart. And cause massive internal injuries. But, for something that happens in only a millisecond, it can change your life forever.Meredith
- Permalink: They say lightening never strikes twice, but that is a myth. It ...