Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 12: "I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked" Quotes
[to Alex] I'm gonna work in Tacoma and it's gonna be awesome and you're gonna be jealous.Izzie
- Permalink: I'm gonna work in Tacoma and it's gonna be awesome and you're go...
Surgery or love? You have to choose!Cristina
- Permalink: Surgery or love? You have to choose!
Surgery. It's the thing you come home from, not the thing you come home to.Izzie
- Permalink: Surgery. It's the thing you come home from, not the thing you co...
Love comes and goes. Surgery doesn't.Alex
- Permalink: Love comes and goes. Surgery doesn't.
Lexie: Oh god, you're gonna tell Derek and then Derek's gonna tell Mark that I'm a whore.
Meredith: No! I'm not going to say anything, and neither are you.
- Permalink: Oh god, you're gonna tell Derek and then Derek's gonna tell Mark...
Meredith: Izzie leaves and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide the best way to deal is to get drunk and mash your genitals together?
Alex: No freaking way you get to judge us or give relationship advice. Besides you were a total dirty mistress like two weeks ago.
Lexie: Are we calling me a dirty mistress?
Meredith: That was two years ago and his wife didn't have cancer!
Lexie: Because I've been with like six guys in my whole life. Alex and I, we've done it before. I was recycling, it was like good for the environment.
Alex: Izzie's gone. I was horny. She was there.
Lexie: Oh crap, I am a dirty mistress!
- Permalink: Izzie leaves and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide the best wa...
(narrating) Number one rule of surgery is limit exposure. Keep your hands clean, your incisions small, and your wounds covered. Number two rule of surgery is when rule number one stops working, try something else. Because sometimes you can't limit exposure, sometimes the injury is so bad you have to cut, and cut big.Meredith
- Permalink: (narrating) Number one rule of surgery is limit exposure. Keep y...
(narrating) In surgery, the healing process begins with a cut, an incision, the tearing of flesh. We have to damage the healthy flesh in order to expose the unhealthy. It feels cruel and against common sense, but it works. You risk exposure for the sake of healing, and when it's over, once the incision has been closed, you wait. You wait and hope that your patient will heal. That you haven't in fact, just made everything worse.Meredith
- Permalink: (narrating) In surgery, the healing process begins with a cut, a...