Gossip Girl Season 4 Quotes
Transitions in life are usually marked by major events, birthdays, graduations, weddings; but the greater transition often come out of smaller moments, when we stop and look at who we are, because each time we see how far we have come, we also see how far we still have to go. In order to fully transform, we might need to free ourselves of everything weâ€™ve been holding on to, to send us on our new path, the right one. But if at the end, you find the person you have become is not the person you want to be. You can always turn around and try again. And may be the next time you wonâ€™t be so alone when itâ€™s over, too late to turn back now, XOXO Gossip Girl.
- Permalink: Transitions in life are usually marked by major events, birthday...
This just in. Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf happily never after. They say parting is such sweet sorrow, but wouldn't it be nice if just once it didn't have to be?
- Permalink: This just in. Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf happily never after. ...
Carol: How was the trip?
Ivy: It was long, but nice. They're all in there. You can count.
Carol: Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly.
Ivy: Thanks for hiring me.
- Permalink: How was the trip? It was long, but nice. They're all in there....
Serena: Have you picked a date yet?
Blair: We're thinking November.
Serena: Well that doesn't give me nearly enough time to find a dress to outshine yours. And you know I'll be wearing white, of course.
Blair: What are you talking about? I already told Louis; seamstresses to make you a maid-of-honor dress in the brightest fuchsia they could find.
- Permalink: Have you picked a date yet? We're thinking November. Well th...
Being alone is just what I need. No boys, no bars, just a bottle of sun block and a dozen of the best beach reads. I needed to make a choice and I choose me.Serena
- Permalink: Being alone is just what I need. No boys, no bars, just a bottle...
Chuck: You're a good friend.
Nate: One of us has to be.
- Permalink: You're a good friend. One of us has to be.
Nate: You must really be hurting.
Chuck: How can you tell?
Nate: You're not drinking.
- Permalink: You must really be hurting. How can you tell? You're not dri...
Dan: Listen, if the castle gets lonely, um, you want to watch a movie with a friend.
Blair: I already copied your queue. Our email discourse begins Monday with Hal Ashby's The Landlord. And we'll take it from there.
- Permalink: Listen, if the castle gets lonely, um, you want to watch a movie...
Dan: So you're really getting married, huh?
Blair: Yes, and you're actually going to be invited. I bet you never thought you'd get to go to a royal wedding.
Dan: Only my own. Do you think you could introduce me to Charlotte Casiraghi?
- Permalink: So you're really getting married, huh? Yes, and you're actuall...