Gossip Girl Season 4 Episode 16: "While You Weren't Sleeping" Quotes
Blair: Interns! Step in! Now since the new online blog is molding minds, I'll do that myself. You will sort portfolios, draft editorial captions and research backâ€”
Donna: Are you talking to me?
Blair: Of course not. Where are my interns?
Donna: They put in for transfers. Your management style was a little aggressive. One claims she has PTSD and threatened a lawsuit. Oh, good luck. The last assistant who lost her interns, lost her job too.
- Permalink: Interns! Step in! Now since the new online blog is molding minds...
Blair: New minionâ€”
Emily: My name is Emily.
Dorota: She has no time to care.
- Permalink: New minionâ€” My name is Emily. She has no time to care.
There are philanthropic positions to procure, as well as relations to nurture. Yet with science so woefully behind in cloning technology I can only be in one place at a time.Blair
- Permalink: There are philanthropic positions to procure, as well as relatio...
Penelope: You called us here to Skype?
Blair: No. I called you in to W. But apparently someone thought that stood for "Waldorf."
- Permalink: You called us here to Skype? No. I called you in to W. But app...
Serena: Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties, but don't you think you're taking it a bit too far?
Blair: Marie Antoinette, Scarlett O'Hara. I'm going to be following in the footsteps of other powerful women who did not have the time to zip.
Serena: Or maybe you're just delusional from lack of sleep. Your light hasn't been off for nights.
Blair: Great leaders only need three hours. Mine just happen to be non-consecutive.
- Permalink: Okay, I try not to meddle in Dorota's duties, but don't you thin...
Eric: I wished for chills on my birthday but not thanks to the flu. Well, looks like I'll be ushering in adulthood with warm tea and flat ginger ale.
Lily: We'll have to celebrate another time. Ugh, I need to get to this meeting. Get some rest, okay? And I'll call everyone when I get home and cancel the party.
- Permalink: I wished for chills on my birthday but not thanks to the flu. We...
Serena: I should get going too. I agreed to a dÃ©tente with my mom so I could help plan Eric's eighteenth birthday party. And I can't show up in yesterday's clothes.
Ben: Well, tell him I say congratulations, and to be careful now that he's old enough to be tried as an adult.
Serena: Actually I was hoping maybe you could come to the party and tell him yourself?
Ben: I'm not going to your mother's, Serena. I'm not eating her food or drinking her wine or smiling and pretending that everything's okay.
- Permalink: I should get going too. I agreed to a dÃ©tente with my mom so I ...
Serena: Sorry if we kept you up last night. We were playing Scrabble.
Ben: She fell asleep to avoid losing.
Dan: Since when do you enjoy Scrabble?
- Permalink: Sorry if we kept you up last night. We were playing Scrabble. ...
Mick, Keith and their questionably-costumed cohorts said, "You can't always get what you want." But that doesn't mean it's okay for anyone else to have it either.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Mick, Keith and their questionably-costumed cohorts said, You ca...