Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 24: "The Return of the Ring" Quotes
Blair: It's bad enough you read my diary, but to publicly expose my naked thoughts is unconscionable.
Serena: B, I was never going to publish them. I just wanted to know I could. I was upset about you and Dan. And I'm so sorry. I never thought Gossip Girl would steal my computer with everything on it.
Blair: Well I took Dan's phone so he wouldn't see anything but I'm just postponing the inevitable if she keeps releasing pages.
Serena: I wouldn't worry about Dan. He's a writer. He knows that diaries are all about exploring thoughts. Like all those terrible things you said about me. That's not how you really feel.
Blair: It is now.
- Permalink: It's bad enough you read my diary, but to publicly expose my nak...
Whether the truth's in the diary or the Daily News, once it's out it will change everything. Let the chips fall where they may. Along with the husbands and boyfriends.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Whether the truth's in the diary or the Daily News, once it's ou...
Chuck: I take it you've decided to have Lola move in for the summer.
Nate: She sleeps here every night, I want to see her every day. I figure why not.
Chuck: This place could use a woman's touch.
Bart Bass: Couldn't we all.
- Permalink: I take it you've decided to have Lola move in for the summer. ...
Good morning, Upper East Siders. How do you look today? You know image is everything. But under those perfect clothes and perfect smiles, everyone has their not-so-perfect secrets.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Good morning, Upper East Siders. How do you look today? You know...
I don't want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf. I'm Chuck Bass.Chuck
- Permalink: I don't want to be Mr. Blair Waldorf. I'm Chuck Bass.
You say I always bet against you. Not this time. I'm all in.Blair
- Permalink: You say I always bet against you. Not this time. I'm all in.
Want more Gossip Girl?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!