Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 24: "The Return of the Ring" Quotes
Lily: Well at least an annulment will be better than a messy divorce.
Rufus: Are you sure about this?
Lily: I can only have one marriage. This just isn't one anymore.
- Permalink: Well at least an annulment will be better than a messy divorce. ...
Chuck: I'm off to meet Jack. It turns out my father cut him out of the company too.
Nate: I'm not surprised, but are you sure you want to partner with the guy?
Chuck: I need resources. I'm going to get back what I built and my father stole. Nobody knows resource management better than a vengeful Jack Bass.
- Permalink: I'm off to meet Jack. It turns out my father cut him out of the ...
Poor B. Now that she's revealed what's in her heart, guess these diary days are dead. Along with her happily ever after.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Poor B. Now that she's revealed what's in her heart, guess these...
Chuck: The only reason Waldorf Designs has a future is because I gave mine up for it. My father was right. I always put you first. And you bet against me every time. And now I have nothing.
Blair: You have me.
Chuck: That's not enough. I need a future.
Blair: Then let me be part of it.
- Permalink: The only reason Waldorf Designs has a future is because I gave m...
Blair: I'm sorry.
Chuck: I don't need your pity.
Blair: I'm not here because I pity you. I'm here because it's time I was honest with you. I love you. I'm in love with you. I have tried to kill it, to run away from it, but I can't. And I don't want to anymore.
- Permalink: I'm sorry. I don't need your pity. I'm not here because I pi...
I don't know who you are anymore.Dan
- Permalink: I don't know who you are anymore.
Bass Industries needs to be run by a man. Not a boy. You've never grown up. Maybe you can start now.Bart
- Permalink: Bass Industries needs to be run by a man. Not a boy. You've neve...
Bart: I thought that went well. What did you want to discuss?
Chuck: You said this was a family business. What happened to us being partners?
Bart: You said partnership. I said nothing and did what was best for my company.
Chuck: The only reason your company still exists is because I saved it. All I've done is work to protect your legacy.
Bart: And pine after Blair Waldorf.
Chuck: That has nothing to do with the way I've handled this business!
Bart: You didn't try and trade her for a hotel deed? You didn't let everything fall apart when you ran away from herâ€”all the way to Europe? You didn't just three months ago almost bankrupt yourself trying to get her out of her marriage? I had hoped you had outgrown such foolish behavior, but you're still willing to throw everything away for a girl that's done nothing but toy with you.
- Permalink: I thought that went well. What did you want to discuss? You sa...
Some secrets even I couldn't see coming. Bye bye, Baby Bass.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Some secrets even I couldn't see coming. Bye bye, Baby Bass.
Of course none of this would have been possible without my son, Chuck. So thank you, chuck, for keeping my seat warm. So starting today I will be the only Bass in Bass Industries.Bart
- Permalink: Of course none of this would have been possible without my son, ...
Thanks Mom. I've made my choice. I know who I need to be with. I'm on my way to tell him now.Blair
- Permalink: Thanks Mom. I've made my choice. I know who I need to be with. I...
Lily: How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back.
Rufus: I tried to call you, you didn't answer. I wanted to give us a chance to work things out before Bart started causing problems.
Lily: Our problems long pre-date Bart's return. You haven't spoken to me in weeks. You've had no interest in working on our marriage until you saw this as a competition with him.
- Permalink: How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back. I ...