Gossip Girl Season 5 Episode 10: "Riding In Town Cars With Boys" Quotes
Blair: Do you think you could love another man's child.
Chuck: Why are you asking me this?
Blair: I'm paralyzed. I can't move, I can't breathe. You have to help me.
Chuck: I can't make this decision for you, Blair. You're the one that has to live with it.
Blair: But what's the right choice, Chuck?
Chuck: I can't imagine it would be a mistake to marry to father of your child. Right?
- Permalink: Do you think you could love another man's child. Why are you a...
Blair: I need your advice. It seems as you've found your way I've lost mine.
Chuck: I didn't think Blair Waldorf could get lost.
Blair: Neither did I but I'm so lost I wound up in Brooklyn.
Chuck: There are worse places. This isn't something Humphrey can help you with?
Blair: No. Only you.
- Permalink: I need your advice. It seems as you've found your way I've lost ...
You know the truth is I don't think I ever got it right before Dan. Or since then. Besides Nate he's probably the only good guy I've ever dated.Serena
- Permalink: You know the truth is I don't think I ever got it right before D...
Blair: I'll start with Chuck. Pros: he truly has become a good man.
Dan: Cons: he's slept with every woman in New York. It could get a little awkward at dinner parties.
Blair: Sometimes fun. Don't judge.
- Permalink: He truly has become a good man. he's slept with every woman in...
Dan: I saw your photo in the paper. Is everything okay?
Blair: Everything is horrible. I need to go to Louis and reassure him that he's never going to lose me but something is stopping me.
Dan: Chuck is stopping you.
Blair: No. I haven't even spoken to Chuck.
Dan: You don't have to. You have some strange force field effect on each other. Physicists should study it.
- Permalink: I saw your photo in the paper. Is everything okay? Everything ...
Gossip Girl: I guess it's time for me to accept that if you want something badly enough you have to go out and get it yourself.
Dan: Hey, I was wondering what you were doing today.
Blair: Coming to stay with you, actually.
Dan: Uh... okay.
Gossip Girl: Watch out, kids. The end of me just might turn out to be the end of one of you.
- Permalink: I guess it's time for me to accept that if you want something ba...
Blair: I plan on having my child the old-fashioned way: fully sedated. And the only Downward Dog I want to see you doing is cleaning up the dust from under that couch.
- Permalink: Fully sedated. And the only Downward Dog I want to see you doing...
Dan: Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis. And if she wasn't with Louis she'd be with Chuck, not me.
Rufus: Maybe. Even if Blair doesn't feel the same way, it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel. At least so you can move on.
- Permalink: Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis. And if she...
Serena: That's great about the second print of Inside. You'll be able to figure out the afterword.
Dan: I'm not so sure though. I've never been stuck like this before.
Serena: What? It seems like an amazing opportunity to see how the book changed you, how it changed everyone.
Dan: Did it really change anyone?
Serena: Yes! Seeing where our characters ended made us realize exactly where we didn't want to be. nate didn't want to be half a person and now he's running The Spectator. And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy.
Dan: What about you?
Serena: Well I thought I'd change my ending by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but the truth is I'm still making horrible decisions in my love life.
- Permalink: That's great about the second print of Inside. You'll be able to...
Dorota: The same thing happening to me. Pregnancy makes fingers swell up like kielbasas.
Blair: Well the paparazzi aren't camped out downstairs to find out if your wedding is called off. If they see me without my ring they'll think it means something.
Dorota: I start to think maybe it does.
- Permalink: The same thing happening to me. Pregnancy makes fingers swell up...
Chuck: You should know better than anyone, these stories are invented to sell papers to women who collect ceramic cats.
Nate: Still, maybe you should give her a call.
Chuck: Louis is the father of her child. There's no way Blair's walking away from that.
- Permalink: You should know better than anyone, these stories are invented t...
So you're finally learning there are upsides to pissing off your family.Chuck
- Permalink: So you're finally learning there are upsides to pissing off your...
Camus said that life is the sum of our choices. Choose wisely and fortune smiles upon you. But choose poorly? You never know what price you'll have to pay.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Camus said that life is the sum of our choices. Choose wisely an...
Lily: Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not mean Charlie should be cheated out of the experience.
Rufus: Yeah, she hired Karen Finley to go in her place and when Carol's name was called, Karen walks out wearing nothing but chocolate and a pillbox hat.
Lily: Now I'm a Karen Finley fan, but it was a bit much. We were barred from the Plaza for years.
- Permalink: Just because Carol made a mockery of her own debut does not mean...