Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Eric: How are you feeling?
Serena: Betrayed. Thanks.
- Permalink: How are you feeling? Betrayed. Thanks.
Here's a crazy suggestion, why don't we ask Serena, see what she wants.Dan
- Permalink: Here's a crazy suggestion, why don't we ask Serena, see what she...
Dan: Where is she? Is she alright? What happened?
Blair: She overdosed in some cheap motel in Queens. Alone. Why didn't she come to me? I mean no matter how angry we were at each other she knows ... I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.
- Permalink: Where is she? Is she alright? What happened? She overdosed in ...
[calling 911] My name is Serena van der Woodsen. I don't know who I am or how I got here. Please help.Serena
- Permalink: My name is Serena van der Woodsen. I don't know who I am or how ...
Lily: Oh! Blair, Dorota. What are you doing here?
Blair: Just bringing a little tradition. I'm spending the holidays with Daddy and Roman in Paris. I figured since we usually spend this day together that, you know, um... Is Serena here?
We thought she was with you.
Blair: No, I haven't seen her since Chuck's party. She never came home.
Eric: Okay, alright. Now I'm worried.
Chuck: She's not at The Empire.
Lily: Well then where the hell is she?
- Permalink: Oh! Blair, Dorota. What are you doing here? Just bringing a li...
Chuck: I should have asked Lily if you were coming. I can leave if you'd like.
Blair: Don't be silly, I was just headed to JFK. But even if I wasn't we should get used to little run-ins like these. I mean if Bruce and Demi can do it it can't be that difficult.
- Permalink: I should have asked Lily if you were coming. I can leave if you'...
Blair: What are you doing here?
Chuck: Thanksgiving. The only day of the year it's acceptable to eat dinner before eight.
Blair: Oh. Of course, right. Thanksgiving.
Dorota: We bring pie.
- Permalink: What are you doing here? Thanksgiving. The only day of the yea...
Eric: Do we have relatives I don't know about?
Rufus: It's always a possibility.
- Permalink: Do we have relatives I don't know about? It's always a possibi...
Blair: Why aren't you excited for me? You know how much I love Paris in Autumn.
Dorota: With everything that's happened with Mr. Chuck and Miss Serena I also know that you want to get out of the Dodge.
Blair: "Out of Dodge." It's a place not a pick-up truck.
- Permalink: Why aren't you excited for me? You know how much I love Paris in...
Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. As always I'll be spending it giving thanks for the bounty of secrets I've harvested from you this year. But leave a place for me at your table. I'll be back for just desserts.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday. As always I'll be spending it...
Your daughter wakes up alone, drugged in an empty motel room, and you don't call the cops? You don't ask if she's OK or what happened? You just have her committed? What kind of mother does that?Serena
- Permalink: Your daughter wakes up alone, drugged in an empty motel room, an...