Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 6: "Enough About Eve" Quotes
Serena: Are you trying to destroy Tripp's campaign?
Nate: No. That's gonna win Tripp the election.
Serena: What are you talking about.
Nate: Once the Buckleys leak it, we'll release the real photo. It'll look like the Buckley's faked the one. Then people will finally see them for the villains they really are.
Serena: And what happens to Carter? You just used one?
Nate: Come on, Serena. The guy proposed to P.J. sister to pay off his gambling debt. Wake up, the guy's hardly innocent. I am sorry I had to lie to you.
Serena: No you're not. But you will be.
- Permalink: Are you trying to destroy Tripp's campaign? No. That's gonna w...
Vanessa: You really think you're better than me?
Blair: I think we both know the answer to that.
- Permalink: You really think you're better than me? I think we both know t...
Chuck: What do you want, Blair?
Blair: Forgiveness. I'm so sorry Chuck. I know I made a mistake, I know there's no excuse, but it was just a kiss.
Chuck: When people manipulate, I know how little respect you have for them.
Blair: Not you! I don't feel that way about you, and I won't ever do it again. I promise. It was a mistake.
Chuck: I'm in a meeting.
Blair: I'll call you later.
- Permalink: What do you want, Blair? Forgiveness. I'm so sorry Chuck. I kn...
Blair: Generations of breeding and wealth had to come together to produce me. I have more in common with Marie Antoinette than with you. You may be popular at some step-Ivy safety school, but the fact is the rabblers still rabble and they need a queen.
Vanessa: You stole the toast.
Blair: I was willing to do what was necessary. Including lying to Chuck, the one person who trusts me more than anyone. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go give my toast.
Vanessa: Actually Blair? Congratulations, you just did.
- Permalink: Generations of breeding and wealth had to come together to produ...
Blair: I messed up, didn't I.
Lily: Yes. Yes you really did.
- Permalink: I messed up, didn't I. Yes. Yes you really did.
Olivia: [to V] When you talked me out of meeting Dan's parents, you said it was because they looked down at Hollywood people.
Dan: And they probably do now. You were pretty annoying.
- Permalink: When you talked me out of meeting Dan's parents, you said it was...
Sorry, ladies. Thanks for playing. Each other.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Sorry, ladies. Thanks for playing. Each other.
Nice try, ladies. You came out swinging but you never stood a chance against a Hollywood heavyweight.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Nice try, ladies. You came out swinging but you never stood a ch...
I wasn't proving it to them. I was proving it to you. To myself. I wanted to take responsibility for what I did.Carter
- Permalink: I wasn't proving it to them. I was proving it to you. To myself....