Gossip Girl Season 3 Episode 6: "Enough About Eve" Quotes
[to Josh] Actually, Mr. Ellis, I'm here to help you. Simply put, Vanessa Abrams is a tired cliche from the 718. The preachy, I-hate-the-man talk she no doubt has in mind won't inspire the kind of donations the school needs. You need a speaker more like ... well, me.Blair
- Permalink: Actually, Mr. Ellis, I'm here to help you. Simply put, Vanessa A...
P.J.: Nate Archibald. You lookin' for a game? Don't think we've got a seat for you.
Nate: I'm not here to play. She is.
Serena: Unless you're afraid of playing a girl.
P.J.: Buy-in's $25,000.
Serena: That's a lot of money.
Nate: So don't lose.
P.J.: Pull up a seat, darlin'.
- Permalink: Nate Archibald. You lookin' for a game? Don't think we've got a ...
P.J.: What are you thinkin' of playin' for?
Serena: How about Carter Baizen?
P.J.: Ah, I got it. You're Carter's girl. Well I got some bad news for ya. Carter's debt is a lot more than you're showin'.
- Permalink: What are you thinkin' of playin' for? How about Carter Baizen?...
Uh oh. Looks like Carter's going down to Texas, and Tripp's career's going up in smoke.Gossip Girl
- Permalink: Uh oh. Looks like Carter's going down to Texas, and Tripp's care...
Chuck: She's a guy.
Who took my speech at the freshman dinner and gave it to Vanessa Abrams. He double crossed me, and I-
Chuck: Demand satisfaction.
Blair: You still up for it?
Blair: You wonderful man. I'll just go powder my nose for ... 10 minutes?
Chuck: I'll only need five.
Josh: Can I help you?
Chuck: Oh, definitely.
- Permalink: She's a guy. Who took my speech at the freshman dinner and gave...
Out, you cable-knit queen!Blair
- Permalink: Out, you cable-knit queen!
Serena: Are you trying to destroy Tripp's campaign?
Nate: No. That's gonna win Tripp the election.
Serena: What are you talking about.
Nate: Once the Buckleys leak it, we'll release the real photo. It'll look like the Buckley's faked the one. Then people will finally see them for the villains they really are.
Serena: And what happens to Carter? You just used one?
Nate: Come on, Serena. The guy proposed to P.J. sister to pay off his gambling debt. Wake up, the guy's hardly innocent. I am sorry I had to lie to you.
Serena: No you're not. But you will be.
- Permalink: Are you trying to destroy Tripp's campaign? No. That's gonna w...
Vanessa: You really think you're better than me?
Blair: I think we both know the answer to that.
- Permalink: You really think you're better than me? I think we both know t...
Chuck: What do you want, Blair?
Blair: Forgiveness. I'm so sorry Chuck. I know I made a mistake, I know there's no excuse, but it was just a kiss.
Chuck: When people manipulate, I know how little respect you have for them.
Blair: Not you! I don't feel that way about you, and I won't ever do it again. I promise. It was a mistake.
Chuck: I'm in a meeting.
Blair: I'll call you later.
- Permalink: What do you want, Blair? Forgiveness. I'm so sorry Chuck. I kn...
Blair: Generations of breeding and wealth had to come together to produce me. I have more in common with Marie Antoinette than with you. You may be popular at some step-Ivy safety school, but the fact is the rabblers still rabble and they need a queen.
Vanessa: You stole the toast.
Blair: I was willing to do what was necessary. Including lying to Chuck, the one person who trusts me more than anyone. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go give my toast.
Vanessa: Actually Blair? Congratulations, you just did.
- Permalink: Generations of breeding and wealth had to come together to produ...
Blair: I messed up, didn't I.
Lily: Yes. Yes you really did.
- Permalink: I messed up, didn't I. Yes. Yes you really did.
Olivia: [to V] When you talked me out of meeting Dan's parents, you said it was because they looked down at Hollywood people.
Dan: And they probably do now. You were pretty annoying.
- Permalink: When you talked me out of meeting Dan's parents, you said it was...
[to Serena] I would rather have you hate me than feel sorry for me.Carter
- Permalink: I would rather have you hate me than feel sorry for me.
Where'd you learn to give a pep talk, Guantanamo?Blair
- Permalink: Where'd you learn to give a pep talk, Guantanamo?