[to Blaine] You're America's gay sweetheart!Puppet Becky
- Permalink: You're America's gay sweetheart!
[to Blaine] This is contraband and if I catch you with your hand up the butt of anything that isn't human, you're in a world of trouble.Sue
More than anyone I've ever met, I was born to be in charge.Sue
- Permalink: More than anyone I've ever met, I was born to be in charge.
Looks like somebody's manstrating.Kitty
- Permalink: Looks like somebody's manstrating.
Blaine: We need to win this.
Tina: Feels like North Korea up in here.
- Permalink: Feels like North Korea up in here.
Oh, no. No, no, no. Don't you dare. Over my dead body will you inexplicably shoehorn in another Billy Joel song just to punctuate one of your weekly lessons that inevitably veers off into a saccharine barrage of angst and affirmation.Sue
Sam: I like me just the way I am and I'm not going to change for anyone.
Sue: Well that is just the screw you spirit employers love.
- Permalink: Well that is just the screw you spirit employers love.
Becky: I don't want to hurt your feelings, Coach.
Sue: Oh, I don't have feelings, Becky.
- Permalink: Oh, I don't have feelings, Becky.
Blaine: What if I don't get in? You didn't.
Kurt: You will. And if you don't it won't matter. You're a performer. You're going to find the spotlight. And you can't shy away from your greatness just because you're afraid you're not great enough. You have a gift. It wouldn't be right to let you hide that away.
Blaine: Thanks for knowing me. I love you.
- Permalink: Thanks for knowing me. I love you.