Friends Season 2 Quotes
Monica: (About their future) Do you see a little bassinet in the corner?
Richard: Like a hound?
Monica: Not a basset. A bassinet.
Richard: You really need the bassinet?
Monica: Well, I just think the baby would keep falling off the dog.
- Permalink: Do you see a little bassinet in the corner? Like a hound? No...
(Making a toast) I remember when Barry came back from his first date with Rachel... (To Barry) What? You hired the same band, I can't use the same speech?Joel
- Permalink: I remember when Barry came back from his first date with Rachel....
Rachel: Why the hell didn't you tell me!
Ross: I'm sorry. What was I supposed to do? Stand up and shout "Hey, Rachel, your butt is showing!"
Rachel: Yeah, better you than Barry's uncle. Oh, my God this is so humiliating. I think the only thing that tops that was, was, was when I was in the eight grade and I had to sing the "Copacabana" in front of the entire school. I think I got about two lines into it before I ran and freaked out. Oh, my God, my entire life is flashing before my eyes.
Ross: Rach, hey look, I remember that, it wasn't so bad.
Rachel: Oh Ross, would you stop, you got me, I'm dating you.
- Permalink: Why the hell didn't you tell me! I'm sorry. What was I suppose...
Chandler: She's married. She has a husband.
Phoebe: What if the husband person is the wrong guy and you are the right guy. You don't get chances like this all the time. If you don't meet her now, you're going to be kicking yourself when you're 80, which is hard to do and that's how you break a hip.
- Permalink: She's married. She has a husband. What if the husband person i...
Joey: Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much. Just one kiss. I won't tell anyone.
Chandler: Joey, no means no!
- Permalink: Come on, Chandler. I want this part so much. Just one kiss. I wo...
(About being forced to wear a bright pink, fluffy bridesmaid dress) I cannot believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 looking like something you drink when you're nauseous.Rachel
- Permalink: I cannot believe I have to walk down the aisle in front of 200 l...
Chandler, you have got to stop staring at that door. It's like a watched pot. If you keep watching it, the door is never gonna boil.Phoebe
- Permalink: Chandler, you have got to stop staring at that door. It's like a...
Chandler: (Realizing his internet girl is Janice) Oh my God!
Janice: Oh... my... God! (Chandler rushes over and kisses her)
Ross, Joey, Rachel, Phoebe: Oh... my... God!
- Permalink: Oh my God! Oh... my... God! Oh... my... God!
Phoebe: We're just trying to figure out if Chandler's girlfriend is a girl.
Joey: Oh, well just ask her how long she's gonna live. Women live longer than men.
Chandler: How do you not fall down more?
- Permalink: We're just trying to figure out if Chandler's girlfriend is a gi...