Like what she saw, huh? Dug my action, did she? Checking out the Chan Chan man!Chandler
- Permalink: Like what she saw, huh? Dug my action, did she? Checking out the...
Monica: I gave you a key for emergencies.
Phoebe: We were out of Doritos.
- Permalink: I gave you a key for emergencies. We were out of Doritos.
Ross: (Eavesdropping on Rachel and Mark) The door's closed! I can't see anything with the door closed!
Chandler: And the inventor of the door rests happily in his grave.
- Permalink: The door's closed! I can't see anything with the door closed! ...
Ross: Well, maybe the crazy fog has lifted and she realizes that life without me... sucks.
Chandler: It's possible. You are very lovable. I'd miss you if I broke up with you. Just trying to be supportive.
Ross: Then be supportive like a guy.
Chandler: (In a deeper voice) If I broke up with you, I'd miss you.
- Permalink: Well, maybe the crazy fog has lifted and she realizes that life ...
Kate: That infomercial! For the milk carton spout thing! You're the guy who doesn't know how to pour milk!
Joey: I actually can pour milk. But I got you believing that I couldn't. See, that's acting.
Kate: Right at the end, you choked on a cookie.
Joey: Yeah, that was real.
- Permalink: That infomercial! For the milk carton spout thing! You're the gu...
Ross. You gotta stop. You can't just stare through the peep-hole for three hours. You're gonna get peep-eye.Chandler
- Permalink: Ross. You gotta stop. You can't just stare through the peep-hole...
Chandler: I can blow dry it. I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter, I still wind up with this little cowlicky thing on the middle part of my head. It's so annoying. Does it bug you?
Ross: You bug me.
- Permalink: I can blow dry it. I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter, I sti...
Ross: You, ah, wanted to see me?
Rachel: Yeah. Ah, here's a box of your stuff.
Rachel: Oh, ya know, it's just like hats, and a shirt, and CDs, just sort of stuff that you've left here.
Ross: What are you doing? Are you trying to hurt me or something?
Rachel: No. Ross, it, it just seems that ya know, it's time we, we ya know, move on.
- Permalink: You, ah, wanted to see me? Yeah. Ah, here's a box of your stuf...
Phoebe: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out.
Rachel: I know.
Phoebe: What, so what are you gonna tell him?
Rachel: Well, I told him I would think about it, but I'm gonna tell him no.
Rachel: I mean I think I'd say no to anybody right now. Oh, but it was so strange. I mean I'm standing there with this charming, cute guy, who's asking me to go out with him, which I'm allowed to do, and I felt guilty. Ya know, like I'd be cheating on Ross or something.
Phoebe: Wow. So, okay, maybe that means that you're not over Ross yet and you have issues with your father.
Rachel: I don't have any issues with my father.
Phoebe: Okay, so it's probably just the Ross thing then.
- Permalink: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out. I know. What, so w...
Joey: Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh?
Kate: Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins?
Joey: Oh, no. Ah, I'm playing your husband, Victor. I'm Joey Tribbiani.
Kate: Hi, nice to meet you. Kate Miller.
Joey: So the, ah, play's pretty great, huh?
Kate: Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Van Murray's work. She's so brilliantly incisive when it comes to deconstructing the psyche of the American middle class.
Joey: Oh, forget about it. She rocks!
- Permalink: Hi. Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh? Yes. Are you one of...
Ross: How did the date go with Mr Millionaire?
Chandler: Mr Millionarire, new from Snooty Playthings! Third wife sold separately!
- Permalink: How did the date go with Mr Millionaire? Mr Millionarire, new ...
Rachel: (After Mark kisses her) I'm sorry, Mark, I can't do this. I'm just doing this to get back at Ross. It's not fair to you.
Mark: Ah, fair, schmair! If you want to get back at Ross, I'm here for you!
- Permalink: I'm sorry, Mark, I can't do this. I'm just doing this to get ba...
Chandler: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me.
Joey: No way, I've been going to the guy for twelve years.
Chandler: Oh come on, he said he was going to do my inseem, then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...
Ross: What? (Chandler closes his eyes)
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side then they move it back, and then they do the rear. Ross, will you tell him. Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
Ross: Yes, yes it is... in prison!
- Permalink: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me. What? No way, I've be...
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Monica: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: Probably kill myself.
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, I got no reason to live.
Ross: Uh Joey... omnipotent.
Joey: You are? I'm so sorry. (To Chandler) I didn't know, I thought it was one of those theoretical questions.
- Permalink: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent? Probably...
- Rating: 4.2 / 5.0