Monica: (To Phoebe) Does it involve clogs?
Phoebe: Wait, clogs or claws?
- Permalink: Does it involve clogs? Wait, clogs or claws? Clogs. No. ...
Monica: Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant?
Rachel: What a bitch. I'm gonna kick his ass.
- Permalink: Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant? What a bitch....
(To the chick) That's Yasmine Bleeth. She's a different kind of chick.Chandler
- Permalink: That's Yasmine Bleeth. She's a different kind of chick.
Rachel: You can either go or help me.
Ross: Okay, I'll go.
Rachel: Okay, but before you go, can you help me?
- Permalink: You can either go or help me. Okay, I'll go. Okay, but befor...
Phoebe: Do you guys know anything about chicks?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? No.
- Permalink: Do you guys know anything about chicks? Fowl? No. Women? No.
Rachel: Okay, you'd tell me the truth, right?
Ross: Rach, you can't look fat in an x-ray.
- Permalink: Okay, you'd tell me the truth, right? Rach, you can't look fat...
Chandler: (To Ross) How'd the thing go tonight, Ross?
Ross: Oh, it was, nah, well...
Rachel: What thing? What is this thing?
Ross: I was kinda supposed to be on TV tonight for The Discovery Channel.
Rachel: Oh, my God!
Rachel: Ross, why didn't you tell me that?
Ross: Eh, 'cause I knew that if I told you, you'd make me go, and I knew you needed someone to be with you tonight. Come on. Come on.
Rachel: I cannot believe you.
Rachel: That is the sweetest thing, I just... (they stare at each other)
Ross: (breaking the silence) You should get some sleep.
- Permalink: How'd the thing go tonight, Ross? Oh, it was, nah, well... W...
Ross: (Entering the apartment wearing a white suit with a little red bow tie) Hey, you guys! Guess what?
Rachel: Got a job on a river boat?
Ross: You know what? I didn't wear this suit for a year because you hated it. Well, guess what? You're not my girlfriend anymore, so...
Rachel: Oh I see, so this suit is making a point.
Rachel: Now that you're on you're own, you're free to look as stupid as you like.
- Permalink: Hey, you guys! Guess what? Got a job on a river boat? You kn...
Ross: Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want.
Ross: All I have to do is close my eyes. See? (Ross closes his eyes) Woo-hoo!
Rachel: Ross, stop that!
Ross: I'm sorry.
Rachel: Come on! I don't want you thinking of me like that anymore.
Ross: Uh, sorry. Nothing you can do about it. It's one of my, uh, rights as the ex-boyfriend. (Ross closes his eyes again) Oh yeah!
Rachel: Stop it! Cut it out! Cut it out!
Ross: Okay, okay. I'm sorry. It will never happen-- (Closes eyes again) Uh oh. Wait a minute! Wait, wait. Now there are a hundred of you, and I'm the king!
- Permalink: Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want. What? A...