Monica: Okay, here's the thing.
Pete: The thing! Oh no, I hate the thing. What's the thing?
- Permalink: Okay, here's the thing. The thing! Oh no, I hate the thing. Wh...
(To Ross and Rachel) Do you guys know how to get a chick out of a VCR?!Chandler
- Permalink: Do you guys know how to get a chick out of a VCR?!
Ross: (About Rachel's makeup) Okay, there you go.
Rachel: (Looks in the mirror) Sure. Sure, I'll just sit next to the transsexual from purchasing.
- Permalink: Okay, there you go. Sure. Sure, I'll just sit next to the tra...
Monica: (To Phoebe) Does it involve clogs?
Phoebe: Wait, clogs or claws?
- Permalink: Does it involve clogs? Wait, clogs or claws? Clogs. No. ...
Monica: Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant?
Rachel: What a bitch. I'm gonna kick his ass.
- Permalink: Can you believe he just offered me a restaurant? What a bitch....
(To the chick) That's Yasmine Bleeth. She's a different kind of chick.Chandler
- Permalink: That's Yasmine Bleeth. She's a different kind of chick.
Rachel: You can either go or help me.
Ross: Okay, I'll go.
Rachel: Okay, but before you go, can you help me?
- Permalink: You can either go or help me. Okay, I'll go. Okay, but befor...
Phoebe: Do you guys know anything about chicks?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? No.
- Permalink: Do you guys know anything about chicks? Fowl? No. Women? No.
Rachel: Okay, you'd tell me the truth, right?
Ross: Rach, you can't look fat in an x-ray.
- Permalink: Okay, you'd tell me the truth, right? Rach, you can't look fat...
Chandler: (To Ross) How'd the thing go tonight, Ross?
Ross: Oh, it was, nah, well...
Rachel: What thing? What is this thing?
Ross: I was kinda supposed to be on TV tonight for The Discovery Channel.
Rachel: Oh, my God!
Rachel: Ross, why didn't you tell me that?
Ross: Eh, 'cause I knew that if I told you, you'd make me go, and I knew you needed someone to be with you tonight. Come on. Come on.
Rachel: I cannot believe you.
Rachel: That is the sweetest thing, I just... (they stare at each other)
Ross: (breaking the silence) You should get some sleep.
- Permalink: How'd the thing go tonight, Ross? Oh, it was, nah, well... W...
Ross: (Entering the apartment wearing a white suit with a little red bow tie) Hey, you guys! Guess what?
Rachel: Got a job on a river boat?
Ross: You know what? I didn't wear this suit for a year because you hated it. Well, guess what? You're not my girlfriend anymore, so...
Rachel: Oh I see, so this suit is making a point.
Rachel: Now that you're on you're own, you're free to look as stupid as you like.
- Permalink: Hey, you guys! Guess what? Got a job on a river boat? You kn...
Ross: Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want.
Ross: All I have to do is close my eyes. See? (Ross closes his eyes) Woo-hoo!
Rachel: Ross, stop that!
Ross: I'm sorry.
Rachel: Come on! I don't want you thinking of me like that anymore.
Ross: Uh, sorry. Nothing you can do about it. It's one of my, uh, rights as the ex-boyfriend. (Ross closes his eyes again) Oh yeah!
Rachel: Stop it! Cut it out! Cut it out!
Ross: Okay, okay. I'm sorry. It will never happen-- (Closes eyes again) Uh oh. Wait a minute! Wait, wait. Now there are a hundred of you, and I'm the king!
- Permalink: Rach, you know, I can see you naked anytime I want. What? A...
Chandler: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me.
Joey: No way, I've been going to the guy for twelve years.
Chandler: Oh come on, he said he was going to do my inseem, then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...
Ross: What? (Chandler closes his eyes)
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side then they move it back, and then they do the rear. Ross, will you tell him. Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
Ross: Yes, yes it is... in prison!
- Permalink: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me. What? No way, I've be...
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Monica: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: Probably kill myself.
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, I got no reason to live.
Ross: Uh Joey... omnipotent.
Joey: You are? I'm so sorry. (To Chandler) I didn't know, I thought it was one of those theoretical questions.
- Permalink: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent? Probably...
- Rating: 4.2 / 5.0