Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Joey: Oh, hey! You guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate! (To Chandler) And I borrowed some of your cologne. I hope she likes it.
Monica: Joey, what are you doing? It's never gonna happen. She's seeing somebody.
Chandler: Yeah, and I don't have any cologne.
Joey: Green bottle next to the shaving cream.
Chandler: Oh, worm medicine for the duck.
- Permalink: Oh, hey! You guys are finally gonna get to meet Kate! And I bor...
I've kept myself busy. (Monica and Rachel go in their rooms and walk right back out) I put your stuff in her room and her stuff in your room.Phoebe
- Permalink: I've kept myself busy. I put your stuff in her room and her stu...
Ross (Rachel just introduced him to Tommy)) So uh, well, this, this is uh, this is awkward.
Ross Well y'know 'cause Rachel and I used to go out.
Tommy Oh, I didn't, I didn't know that.
Ross Oh! Well then this is awkward.
- Permalink: Ross ) So uh, well, this, this is uh, this is awkward. Tommy Ye...
Joey: Uh, you guys this is, this is Kate's understudy, Lauren.
Rachel: Oh, hi!
Rachel: Hey. Gosh, you look so familiar.
Lauren: Oh, yeah! I, I ran into you in the hallway in your building. It was right after I slept with Joey. He dumped me the next day.
- Permalink: Uh, you guys this is, this is Kate's understudy, Lauren. Oh, h...
Joey: Uh, listen I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who, who got what?
Chandler, Phoebe & Rachel: I had one.
Monica: I need two. I'm bringing Pete. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend now!
Joey: Two it is. Ross, how about you?
Ross: Uh, yeah, I, ah, I also need two.
Monica: Really? Who's number two?
Chandler: Who's number two? One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
Ross: Uh, no, it's, it's just this person.
Phoebe: Like a date type person?
Ross: Yeah, kinda. It's this woman from work. I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
Rachel: No. No, not at all, not at all. I actually was gonna bring someone myself, so...
Joey: But you said one.
Rachel: I meant, me plus one!
Joey: Okay. (to Phoebe and Chandler) Did, ah, you guys mean you plus one?
- Permalink: Uh, listen I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who, who go...
Cailin: (About Pete and Monica) So. How'd you guys meet?
Pete: Well ah, the short version is, I ah pursued her for a couple of months, then I gave her a check for $20,000, and she was mine.
Monica: Yeah, and in the long version, I dump him for telling people the short version.
- Permalink: So. How'd you guys meet? Well ah, the short version is, I ah p...
Ross: I'm telling you, this guy Rachel is with is crazy! Okay? He viciously screamed at total strangers! I think he's bad news!
Chandler: Wait a minute, wait a minute, you don't like the guy Rachel's dating? Well, (Sarcastically) that's odd.
- Permalink: I'm telling you, this guy Rachel is with is crazy! Okay? He vici...
Joey: So, so, what'd you think?
Chandler: Almost as good as that play with the two naked girls on the see-saw.
Joey: I, I wasn't in that.
Chandler: I know.
- Permalink: So, so, what'd you think? Almost as good as that play with the...
Phoebe: Do you guys know anything about chicks?
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women? No.
- Permalink: Do you guys know anything about chicks? Fowl? No. Women? No.
(To the chick) That's Yasmine Bleeth. She's a different kind of chick.Chandler
- Permalink: That's Yasmine Bleeth. She's a different kind of chick.
Monica: (To Phoebe) Does it involve clogs?
Phoebe: Wait, clogs or claws?
- Permalink: Does it involve clogs? Wait, clogs or claws? Clogs. No. ...
Phoebe: I have to tell you something?
Phoebe: I can't tell you.
Monica: Well, wouldn't it be easier if you could tell me?
Phoebe: Yeah, in a perfect world.
- Permalink: I have to tell you something? What? I can't tell you. Well...