Ross: Uh, Pheebs, while we're hovering around the subject. I just have to say dinosaurs, they, they don't go "ruff!"
Phoebe: The little ones do.
- Permalink: Uh, Pheebs, while we're hovering around the subject. I just have...
Like what she saw, huh? Dug my action, did she? Checking out the Chan Chan man!Chandler
- Permalink: Like what she saw, huh? Dug my action, did she? Checking out the...
Ross: Monica, Dad called this morning and, uh, Aunt Sylvia passed away.
Monica: (Pause) Yes! Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Ross: We were all pretty shaken up about it.
- Permalink: Monica, Dad called this morning and, uh, Aunt Sylvia passed away...
Monica: Come on Rach. When a guy says he's going to call, it doesn't mean he's going to call. This never happened to you?
Rachel: Well, they always called.
Monica: Hm, bite me.
- Permalink: Come on Rach. When a guy says he's going to call, it doesn't mea...
Chandler: I can blow dry it. I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter, I still wind up with this little cowlicky thing on the middle part of my head. It's so annoying. Does it bug you?
Ross: You bug me.
- Permalink: I can blow dry it. I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter, I sti...
Ross: You, ah, wanted to see me?
Rachel: Yeah. Ah, here's a box of your stuff.
Rachel: Oh, ya know, it's just like hats, and a shirt, and CDs, just sort of stuff that you've left here.
Ross: What are you doing? Are you trying to hurt me or something?
Rachel: No. Ross, it, it just seems that ya know, it's time we, we ya know, move on.
- Permalink: You, ah, wanted to see me? Yeah. Ah, here's a box of your stuf...
Phoebe: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out.
Rachel: I know.
Phoebe: What, so what are you gonna tell him?
Rachel: Well, I told him I would think about it, but I'm gonna tell him no.
Rachel: I mean I think I'd say no to anybody right now. Oh, but it was so strange. I mean I'm standing there with this charming, cute guy, who's asking me to go out with him, which I'm allowed to do, and I felt guilty. Ya know, like I'd be cheating on Ross or something.
Phoebe: Wow. So, okay, maybe that means that you're not over Ross yet and you have issues with your father.
Rachel: I don't have any issues with my father.
Phoebe: Okay, so it's probably just the Ross thing then.
- Permalink: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out. I know. What, so w...
Joey: Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh?
Kate: Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins?
Joey: Oh, no. Ah, I'm playing your husband, Victor. I'm Joey Tribbiani.
Kate: Hi, nice to meet you. Kate Miller.
Joey: So the, ah, play's pretty great, huh?
Kate: Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Van Murray's work. She's so brilliantly incisive when it comes to deconstructing the psyche of the American middle class.
Joey: Oh, forget about it. She rocks!
- Permalink: Hi. Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh? Yes. Are you one of...
Ross: How did the date go with Mr Millionaire?
Chandler: Mr Millionarire, new from Snooty Playthings! Third wife sold separately!
- Permalink: How did the date go with Mr Millionaire? Mr Millionarire, new ...