Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Stewie: UGH!! What the hell do you think you're doing?!
Brian: I'm cleaning myself.
Stewie: You were clean fifteen minutes ago. Now you're just on vacation
- Permalink: UGH!! What the hell do you think you're doing?! I'm cleaning m...
There's a little girl stuck in that well. Unfortunately no one's arms are long enough to reach her except for that one guy, but he's helping that woman tickle a midget in a treeMan
- Permalink: There's a little girl stuck in that well. Unfortunately no one's...
God this itches! I wonder who I got it from. Probably that skank that I gave a ride to the gas station. Last time I do someone a favor. Oh God! They heard me! Oh god! I heard me! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!Quagmire [thinks to self]
- Permalink: God this itches! I wonder who I got it from. Probably that skank...
C'mon, let's go drink 'til we can't feel feelings anymorePeter
- Permalink: C'mon, let's go drink 'til we can't feel feelings anymore
Policeman: You were going sixty-five fella, that's ten miles over the... Why are you holding that infant's hand?
Stewie: We met on the internet.
Brian: Shut up!
Stewie: Yes, he lured me down to the park with promises of candy and funny stories.
Brian: Officer, you ever hear of that super-industrial adhesive?
[The policeman turns to show another policeman stuck on his back]
Second Policeman: Actually, yes, we have
- Permalink: You were going sixty-five fella, that's ten miles over the... Wh...
Brian: The good news is the same company makes a solvent that'll get us unstuck. The bad news is it takes two weeks for delivery.
Stewie: You're telling me that we're stuck like this for a bloody fortnight?
Brian: You can not tell Lois about this.
Stewie: Oh, and what if I do?
Brian: I'll show her those pictures of you wearing her wedding dress.
Stewie: You said there was no film in that camera!
- Permalink: The good news is the same company makes a solvent that'll get us...
Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye.
Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!
- Permalink: You are the weakest link, goodbye. Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's fu...
Lois: Good, I don't have to cook.
Peter: Oh, no, go ahead and cook anyway, Lois, and we'll throw it out. I don't want you to get rusty
- Permalink: Good, I don't have to cook. Oh, no, go ahead and cook anyway, ...
Simon: Nice effort Brad, but let's remember our performance hierarchy: legitimate theatre, musical theatre, stand-up, ventriloquism, magic, mime
- Permalink: Legitimate theatre, musical theatre, stand-up, ventriloquism, ma...
Hey Peter, can I borrow your lawnmow... [sees Lois naked] Aaahh! Any of you folks got a towel?Quagmire
- Permalink: Hey Peter, can I borrow your lawnmow... Aaahh! Any of you folks...
Dottie: Would you like a beer?
Peter: Uh, sure. What have you got?
Dottie: I've got Busch. Oh, and Busch Light
- Permalink: Would you like a beer? Uh, sure. What have you got? I've got...
Oh my God. She's got hair growing out of her boobs and up to her headPeter
- Permalink: Oh my God. She's got hair growing out of her boobs and up to her...