Downton Abbey Quotes
Ethan: Are you excited?
Daisy: I'm never excited.
- Permalink: I'm never excited.
Your niece is a flapper. Accept it.Mary
- Permalink: Your niece is a flapper. Accept it.
I'd rather sleep on the roof than sleep with Edith.Mary
- Permalink: I'd rather sleep on the roof than sleep with Edith.
What sort of menage has that turned into while I was away?Robert
- Permalink: What sort of menage has that turned into while I was away?
Do you know, when you brought up that basket, I was so proud of you, I felt like cryin' out. If you were my own daughter, I couldn't be prouder.Mrs. Patmore
Gah. What a relief to be able to have a drink in public. Down with prohibition!Robert
Isobel: I'm a feeble substitute for the entire Crowley family.
Violet: Hmmm. Yes, but you're better than nothing.
Isobel: How warming you make that sound.
- Permalink: How warming you make that sound.
I'll ask Mrs. Patmore for some refreshment for the village people.Mrs. Hughes
- Permalink: I'll ask Mrs. Patmore for some refreshment for the village people.
Molesley: I thought I'd make some coffee, would you like a cup?
Baxter: No thank you.
Molesley: It's just a cup of coffee, you won't have to surrender any of your independence.