Doctor Who Quotes
Clara: What's wrong? You don't think it's done yet?
The Doctor: I think a decent vet would give it an even chance.
- Permalink: I think a decent vet would give it an even chance.
Clara: So, to be clear, nobody but me can see your clothes.
The Doctor: Yes, and I'm starting to believe it might be creating a bit of tension.
- Permalink: Yes, and I'm starting to believe it might be creating a bit of tension.
Clara: Emergency. You're my boyfriend.
The Doctor: Ding dong. OK, brilliant. I may be a bit rusty in some areas, but I will glance at a manual.
I said put me on a ship. I didn't say put me on a Dalek ship. Don't put me on a Dalek ship when I'm holding a broken bit of Dalek!The Doctor
Trenzalore. Hm. We need a new destination because I don't want to go.The 10th Doctor
- Permalink: Trenzalore. Hm. We need a new destination because I don't want to go.
The 10th Doctor: All those years, burying you in my memory.
The Doctor: Pretending you didn't exist. Keeping you a secret, even from myself.
The 10th Doctor: Pretending you weren't The Doctor, when you were The Doctor more than anyone else.
The Doctor: You were The Doctor on the day it wasn't possible to get it right.
The 10th Doctor: But this time...
The Doctor: You don't have to do it alone.
- Permalink: You don't have to do it alone.
You clever boys.Rose
- Permalink: You clever boys.
Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. Whatever the cost.Warrior Doctor
Clara: Hang on, three of you in one cell and none of you thought to try the door?
Warrior Doctor: It should have been locked.
The Doctor: Yes, exactly. Why wasn't it locked?
- Permalink: Yes, exactly. Why wasn't it locked?