Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 3 Quotes
Cheryl: I'm gonna call her.
Larry: What! You're gonna what?
Cheryl: He told you that he is fooling around with other women!
Larry: You're not gonna go call Wanda now!
Cheryl: Of course I am, she's engaged to him.
Larry: I don't care. He'll blame me! You know what he's gonna do? You ever heard his lyrics? "You betray me, you're gonna die?"
- Permalink: I'm gonna call her. What! You're gonna what? He told you tha...
So you think you're going to cross me and mess with my shit?Krazee-Eyez
Opening your fucking trap and flapping your lip?
Don't fuck with me, nigga, or you're gonna get dropped.
I'll snap off your neck with a crackle and pop.
If you say anything. you'll beg to die,
Cause I'll make you suck my dick, then I'll nut in your eye.
I'll stomp on your world as my name was Godzilla,
I'm coming for you, motherfucker, I'm your Krazee-Eyez-Killa
- Permalink: So you think you're going to cross me and mess with my s**t? Op...
Krazee-Eyez: What's crackin', player?
Larry: How are you?
Krazee-Eyez: I'm alright, I'm alright. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just chilling. What's up?
Larry: Chillin'. Just chillin'.
- Permalink: What's crackin', player? How are you? I'm alright, I'm alrig...
(to Larry) Let me ask you something. You like eating the pussy?Krazee-Eyez
- Permalink: Let me ask you something. You like eating the p***y?
You know me, I don't like to complain.Larry
- Permalink: You know me, I don't like to complain.
Susan: You going to thank me too?
Cheryl: And thank you Susan
Susan: You're welcome (looks to Larry)
Larry: What? Why do I have to thank you?
Susan: For dinner, that my husband and I treated you to.
Larry: Oh, I thought he treated me to it.
Susan: Stu pulled out the credit card and put it down, yes.
Larry: Yeah, so I thanked him
Susan: And he's using our money to pay for it, so you could thank us. We're taking you out to dinner.
Larry: Well, you could call it "our money," but just for the sake of discussion, he's the one who goes to work and earns the money. You don't work.
- Permalink: You going to thank me too? And thank you Susan You're welcom...
Jeff: So you have to decide between whether you want Daddy, or Oscar.
Jeff: No, no. Whay I'm saying is, that if you say Oscar, Daddy won't be here.
Sammy: I know.
Jeff: You know?
Sammy: (nodding) Mmhum
Jeff: But you're choosing Oscar. I'm your Dad.
Sammy: I just love that dog.
- Permalink: So you have to decide between whether you want Daddy, or Oscar. ...
(seeing Stu taste wine) He's like an elephant sticking his head in a pond.Larry
- Permalink: He's like an elephant sticking his head in a pond.
I'm surprised Hitler didn't round up the toupe people.Larry
- Permalink: I'm surprised Hitler didn't round up the toupe people.
Larry: What do you say?
Braudy kids: Thank you!
Larry: You're welcome!
(Larry rubs Susan Braudy's nose in his refusal to thank her)
- Permalink: What do you say? Thank you! You're welcome!
Bald Chef: You have to wear a hat if you're gonna be in a convertible, then you look like you're trying to hide something.
Larry: Well, that's what they do, these guys with the hats. Don't they?
Bald Chef: Yeah, Yeah!
Larry: They wear it all the time and they'll meet a girl or something, then they'll show up on a date. What are they gonna do? Are they gonna take the hat off? Wear it? They have a terrible decision.
Bald Chef: Right, then the girl is going to be like, "I didn't know you were bald."
Larry: Yeah, "You misrepresented yourself!"
- Permalink: You have to wear a hat if you're gonna be in a convertible, then...
Jeff: A dog! She chose a fucking dog over her own father.
Larry: You sat down and you laid it out?
Jeff: I talked to her. I told her, 'Daddy's sick. He can't stay in the same house with Oscar.' She wants Oscar! She wants the dog!
Larry: Calm down
Jeff: Where is the dog?!
Larry: They took him back to your house.
Jeff: My house? No, no, no, his house. His house. I'm at the W hotel. It's his house now.
- Permalink: A dog! She chose a f**king dog over her own father. You sat do...