Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Jeff: Why didn't you say hello to him? You know him.
Larry: I know. He wanted to do a stop-and-chat. I didn't want to do a stop-and-chat.
Jeff: "Stop-and-chat?" Where do you come up with these things?
- Permalink: Why didn't you say hello to him? You know him. I know. He want...
Do you think we really needed Alaska and Hawaii? They gotta ruin everything. They ruined the continental United States. Ruined it! We have a beautiful Pacific coast, Atlantic coast, that's the continental United States. You don't need more states. We're not the British Empire. Are they trying to turn us into the British Empire? And what is Puerto Rico anyway?Larry
- Permalink: Do you think we really needed Alaska and Hawaii? They gotta ruin...
Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pieLarry
- Permalink: Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't...
You didn't want to lose a Jew and you know it!Becky
- Permalink: You didn't want to lose a Jew and you know it!
Are we settled down, you think? I mean, what do you have to be to be settled down? We have a house and chairsLarry
- Permalink: Are we settled down, you think? I mean, what do you have to be t...
Cheryl: Why would somebody steal tickets to Monterey?
Larry: Why not? Monterey's a very beautiful place.
Cheryl: Was anything else stolen? Was anything else gone?
Larry: I don't know. I wasn't paying attention.
Cheryl: You know, all our information is on there: our address, our telephone number, ...
Larry: It doesn't matter. He's not going to break into our house. He's going to Monterey
- Permalink: Why would somebody steal tickets to Monterey? Why not? Montere...
Larry: Nobody wants to have, apparently, anything to do with me because of Shaquille O'Neal.
Cheryl: That's kind of sad.
Larry: Sad? What are you, crazy?
- Permalink: Nobody wants to have, apparently, anything to do with me because...
I'll have a vanilla... one of those "vanilla bullshit things." You know, whatever you want, some vanilla bullshit latte cappa thing. Whatever you gotLarry [at Starbucks]
- Permalink: I'll have a vanilla... one of those vanilla bulls**t things. You...
Larry: Jesus Christ! My penis is itching!
Jeff: You know what? You put that doll head down there and who knows what that hair is made out of. You've got a allergic reaction, I'm telling you.
Larry: Yeah, I think I got some kinda rash. I gotta check out my penis, I have to go to the doctor now? That's going to be a lot of fun; "Where'd you get the rash?"
"Oh, I stuck a doll's head down my pants, Doctor. It feels good to me!"
- Permalink: Jesus Christ! My penis is itching! You know what? You put that...
Jeff: So, tomorrow night, you guys wanna go to dinner before part two?
Cheryl: Well, I do wanna go to part two.
Jeff: You gotta go to part two! You're a part of the ABC Family!
Cheryl: Yeah, we're definitely going to part two.
Larry: Yeah, but we're not going to dinner with you though.
Cheryl: We've already made plans.
Larry: We don't have any plans, we just don't wanna go to dinner with you
- Permalink: So, tomorrow night, you guys wanna go to dinner before part two?...
Larry: Do you work here?
Larry: How come you told me to, to get rid of the water then?
Amy: I saw you coming in with water, there's no water, it's the rules.
Larry: I don't understand how it's your concern, you don't work here.
Amy: It's the rules!
Amy: The sign says no food or drink in the theater, I'm sure we would all like to have water.
Larry: Oh yeah, we're all dying of thirst. What are you the hallway monitor here?
Amy: Who are you that the rules don't apply?
Larry: I'm applying the golden rule, are you?
Amy: I don't think the golden rule applies here.
Larry: If you had water would you want me to tell you not to bring it in? I don't think so!
Amy: How about common courtesy, bud?
Amy: A little common courtesy.
Larry: That doesn't supersede the golden rule! That's the big one
- Permalink: Do you work here? No. How come you told me to, to get rid of...
Mommy, Mommy, that bald man's in the bathroom, and there's something hard in his pants!Tara
- Permalink: Mommy, Mommy, that bald man's in the bathroom, and there's somet...