Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Maranzano: I do not take such things personally.
Nucky: What's more personal than a man trying to kill you?
- Permalink: What's more personal than a man trying to kill you?
Van Alden: I for one refuse to be run by fear.
Van Alden: Coming dear!
- Permalink: Coming dear!
Nucky: There's no sense looking back. The only thing you can do is start again. I really believe that.
Chalky: We ain't school boys no more.
Nucky: We're not dead either. That leaves a lot of road in the middle.
Chalky: Maybe you just don't see the end of it.
- Permalink: Maybe you just don't see the end of it.
Doesn't anyone drink anymore?Nucky
- Permalink: Doesn't anyone drink anymore?
History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme. The fuck does that mean?Al Capone
Margaret: Nothing changes does it? Men to guard you, plans within plans. Things you say and things you don't.
Nucky: Maybe I've had my fill.
- Permalink: Maybe I've had my fill.
You can rule by fear or you can rule by love. Remember that if you're ever in charge.Al Capone
Margaret: Is this a fight? I can't tell.
Nucky: We've had all the fights we're going to have.
- Permalink: We've had all the fights we're going to have.
Nucky: Why did you even come here?
Margaret: Because you and I have a problem.
Nucky: But only one of us has a solution... Partners in crime.
- Permalink: But only one of us has a solution... Partners in crime.
Remember sport. Safety in numbers.Joe Kennedy
- Permalink: Remember sport. Safety in numbers.
Scotch and Rum don't really mix.Joe Kennedy
- Permalink: Scotch and Rum don't really mix.
Fuck Wallace Beery, I'm the real movie star. There's not a kid in America that don't know my name.Al Capone