Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Joe Harper: What's it like, when you see it?
Nucky: You tell yourself it's quick, but you don't know. You can't know until it's you and then you'll never tell anyone.
Eli: What did you just do?
Nucky: I don't know.
- Permalink: What did you just do?
Nucky: You and your boss have crossed the line.
Meyer: I'm my own boss Mr. Thompson.
- Permalink: I'm my own boss Mr. Thompson.
Charlie: What do you want?
Nucky: A meeting so we can settle this bullshit.
Charlie: I'll meet you at your funeral. We can talk there.
- Permalink: I'll meet you at your funeral. We can talk there.
All a dream to begin with. Ain't nobody ever been free.Chalky
- Permalink: All a dream to begin with. Ain't nobody ever been free.
Mike D'Angelo: Your wife told you to rob Al Capone?
Van Alden: We're having trouble at home.
Eli: I can vouch for that.
- Permalink: I can vouch for that.
Woman in bar: This is where hope comes to get fucked in the ass.
Nucky: When's she showing up?
- Permalink: When's she showing up?
Daughter: She's not his.
Chalky: Then whose?
Daughter: Just mine.
- Permalink: Just mine.
Maranzano: I do not take such things personally.
Nucky: What's more personal than a man trying to kill you?
- Permalink: What's more personal than a man trying to kill you?
Van Alden: I for one refuse to be run by fear.
Van Alden: Coming dear!
- Permalink: Coming dear!
Nucky: There's no sense looking back. The only thing you can do is start again. I really believe that.
Chalky: We ain't school boys no more.
Nucky: We're not dead either. That leaves a lot of road in the middle.
Chalky: Maybe you just don't see the end of it.
- Permalink: Maybe you just don't see the end of it.
Doesn't anyone drink anymore?Nucky
- Permalink: Doesn't anyone drink anymore?