Boardwalk Empire Quotes
Let's get something straight alright? Your beliefs, your tragic history, I don't give a rat's ass about any of it. The only thing your people and mine have in common, we both know what a dollar's worth and if we can't make it one way, we'll make it another.Nucky
Why does a man get to do whatever he wants.Gillian
- Permalink: Why does a man get to do whatever he wants.
Chalky: So he yo nigga now, that right?
Nucky: Not right.
Cghalky: So you his nigga. Think I like that better.
- Permalink: So you his nigga. Think I like that better.
Hoover: You've actually pulled this off.
Knox: You seemed surprised Edgar.
Hoover: Organized crime? I'm merely exhibiting a healthy skepticism.
- Permalink: Organized crime? I'm merely exhibiting a healthy skepticism.
You can make yourself live with anything.Gillian
- Permalink: You can make yourself live with anything.
Gillian: Just let it go. Get away with it. No one saw you.
Roy: I saw me! God saw me!
Gillian: You can live with it.
Roy: You can't know that.
Gillian: Yes, I can.
- Permalink: Yes, I can.
Gillian: You live here.
Richard: You don't.
- Permalink: You don't.
Childhood doesn't last. Nothing lasts.Gilian
- Permalink: Childhood doesn't last. Nothing lasts.
Rothstein: I've never done business with a woman before.
Margaret: Well, how did you like it?
Rothstein: Quite the treat.
- Permalink: Quite the treat.